Cosplay Group Photoshoots on Stage @ 4pm - Big £150 prize for best

FreeSaiyan

COSPLAY GROUP PHOTOSHOOTS - WE WANT TO INVOLVE YOU MORE! BIG PRIZE!

We Want to Involve You More! Following the massive-popularity of the impromptu Doctor-Who photoshoot at last October's Entertainment Media Show, we can confirm that the 2nd stage between the times of 4pm to 5pm on both days (just after the Masquerade) shall be given over for Cosplay Group Photoshoots on stage. Groups are expected to be a reasonably large number of people on stage following a similiar theme (ie: from a specific show, style etc, it can be wide-ranging).

If you are considering organising a group then you can book a 20-minute slot by emailing cosplay@animeleague.com !

On Sunday we shall announce the Best Group based on how much entertainment they gave the watching crowd and the overall quality of the costumes. This group will win £150 to split between it's participants! Even more reason to get your cosplay on!

Edited by Animeleague

• 2 weeks later...

So that everyone is aware, we will be organising an Anime Cosplayers Photoshoot on the Saturday at 4pm. This will be one of the six (3 per day) large group cosplay photoshoots taking place between 4pm to 5pm on each day on stage.

We will be confirming the Group cosplay Photoshoot timetable shortly. Currently we can confirm The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, Torchwood and Anime Cosplayers photoshoots.

We'd also like to see a Comics Cosplayers Photoshoot as well, so if anyone would like to organise one, or knows a group/people who could then please do get in touch with us on info@animeleague.com thanks.

This leaves one slot for group photoshoots, so please ensure to get your application in to us as soon as possible to book your spot.

Edited by Animeleague

I've posted in the cosplay thread on the lfcc forum about knowing lots of people cosplaying comics and how I know of marvel vs DC comics shoots people do and that as long as all organising involves is telling everyone I know it'll be happening and to be there at a certain time then I'll organise one. I'll be Knockout from DC comics on the saturday and would love to be in the shoot so if one of the saturday slots is still free I'm up for organising.

Let me know and I'll put a call out!

Sorry Vamp, didn't notice your post here. Have dropped you an email, and 4pm Saturday would be the best time.

PHOTOSHOOT TIMETABLE

SATURDAY

4pm - Comics Characters Group Photoshoot

4:20pm - Doctor Who/Torchwood Characters Group Photoshoot

4:40pm - The Hunger Games Group Photoshoot

SUNDAY

4pm - Anime Characters Group Photoshoot

4:20pm - TBC

4:40pm - Doctor Who/Torchwood Group Photoshoot

Still one spare slot at 4:20pm. First come, first gets, email us, thanks.