WHO IS BOBCONNIEBOB?

DavidB

bonjourno my dear people, i am happy uve dedicated a post to me muhahahah hi david!!! im connie! lil on with the hat stripey i was at the meet yeah..was hopin to meet you guys again..heheh i despair as i walked away today...thats so strange..meet you guys for a day..and already...*sniffs* hahah i should really shut up now! THANX FOR a brill day! meet you soon sometime!? byeeeeeeeeee

\m/(>.<)\m/

• Moderators
;) we worked it out all by ourselves we did, was nice to meet ya! I'll talk to u next time, I'm shy with new people which sucks and makes me seem antisocial lol sorry! Hope u had a good time and we're not all evil even tho some people may think so. Welcome to our world :P

hahahah hopefully i wont get addicted, in my house im known as lazy bum, and the one whos addicted to the computer absolutely wiiicked, u seemed like a nice persaon so dont worry*looks about in an evil way* ok wat????? :wub: heheh yeah i had a great day, hehehe, fast replies...tehehe

• Moderators
hahahah hopefully i wont get addicted, in my house im known as lazy bum, and the one whos addicted to the computer absolutely wiiicked, u seemed like a nice persaon so dont worry*looks about in an evil way* ok wat????? :wub: heheh yeah i had a great day, hehehe, fast replies...tehehe

we're all nice here, promise! :D I'm nice in an amazingly odd and stupid way, oh and shy too but I can't help that. We're all on MSN Messenger so come n chat on that sometime to us! Then there's no escaping us :P We try to reply fast .. I do, that's why I have so many posts (that and I just don't have anything better to do!) .. yay ur a lazy bum, u'll fit in well here then :D