This time last weekend....

This time last week I was in a taxi on the last bit of my journey home. I went to see Return of the King this afternoon and all the while I kept thinking this time last week I was meeting all these people. Now I feel really depressed :( Ridiculous isn't it, in fact I cried in ROTK more times today than in the first time I saw it and this was the fourth time! Roll on C5 :rolleyes::D

Hey not meaning to advertise but I have a forum for Craig, bit smutty but feel free to pop over HERE

I am so looking forward to meeting him, he's supposed to be a total sweetheart.

oh thanks for the link- i have registered with your forum.....craigs a hottie for sure :rolleyes:

I am so looking forward to meeting him, he's supposed to be a total sweetheart.

Oh he really is! I met him at Memorabillia, and was a real sweetie, I didn't have much to say to him, but he's like BIlly in that he makes you feel relaxed and can keep talking. *bless him*

This time last week.... I was walking back to my hotel from the Plaza with Ben (samwise_16) and Gemma, (wiccawize21), about to embark on hot drinks and late night talking. :D

I met Craig at the NEC too, he is a really nice bloke, he remembered me from the first time we met and he wrote 'Lovely to see you again' on my Two Towers calender :rolleyes:

That is sooooo sweet!! *jealous* i will have to try and make an impact next time LOL! :P

This time last week I was waiting in Paddington train staition to go home ;) I was feeling a bit sad, but still on a complete high from meeting Billy just a few hours ago :firedevil: *sigh* the memories!

Still a bit glum now thinking about how much I'd rather be back in London than stuck all the way down here in Devon doing college work :angel:

Anyway, not long now til C5!!!!!!! :P

xxxxxx

This time last week I was waiting in Paddington train staition to go home :P I was feeling a bit sad, but still on a complete high from meeting Billy just a few hours ago ;) *sigh* the memories!

Still a bit glum now thinking about how much I'd rather be back in London than stuck all the way down here in Devon doing college work :firedevil:

Anyway, not long now til C5!!!!!!! :D

xxxxxx

awwww well im in Somerset ( Bridgwater) and i will be moving even further down south to Plymouth when i go to uni! so i know how you feel! :angel:

This time last week I was waiting in Paddington train staition to go home  :D  I was feeling a bit sad, but still on a complete high from meeting Billy just a few hours ago  :D *sigh* the memories!

Still a bit glum now thinking about how much I'd rather be back in London than stuck all the way down here in Devon doing college work  :P

Anyway, not long now til C5!!!!!!!  :D

xxxxxx

awwww well im in Somerset ( Bridgwater) and i will be moving even further down south to Plymouth when i go to uni! so i know how you feel! :P

Me too.. stuck in a tiny little seaside town in North Norfolk with lots of very very old people. Hopefully moving nearer London this year. Save money on hotel bills lol...

Hello!!!!

I had a BRILLIANT time last sunday, im still on cloud 9 and my photos of Me and Billy are plastered everywhere. Any idea if he might be going to collectormania in April???!!! He's so adorable, have nearly been sacked at work for not concentrating. Was the best day of my life so far! What a great guy. He must have been so tired as well,bless him.

If ever want a Billy-addict to chat to, contact me at pippernippus@hotmail.com ! Ann

thanks to everyone for replying to my topic :unsure:

unfortunately the weekend (both of them) are over :(

BUT - we can still reflect and look back on the good times and share moments with each other - LADY ELANOR - I'm sure you can tell us how much you love Bruce and that I can say how lovely Billy was and how funny it was to get tickeled by JRD!!! :D

xx