Airsoft and othe imitation firearms...

Elwe

Hi,

I came previously on Chevron 7.5 & 7.6.

Thought I would start this topic rolling... :)

What is the Radisson Heathrow policy on Airsoft guns and other realistic imitation firearms for the conv?

On the others Chevron, It was ok to get this airsoft replica (P90, Beretta M9, MP5... The same of SG1/SGA), during all the weekend, IN the Hotel of course.

... But like Birmingham, we are very near of an international airport.

Can I be sure to be allowed to take my replicas for the photoshoots (and the talks) without problems... Coming from France with airflight, I prefer to be allowed before making my arrangements with the airline company.

Thx by advance :D

Elwe/Julien

Hi,

I came previously on Chevron 7.5 & 7.6.

Thought I would start this topic rolling... :)

What is the Radisson Heathrow policy on Airsoft guns and other realistic imitation firearms for the conv?

On the others Chevron, It was ok to get this airsoft replica (P90, Beretta M9, MP5... The same of SG1/SGA), during all the weekend, IN the Hotel of course.

... But like Birmingham, we are very near of an international airport.

Can I be sure to be allowed to take my replicas for the photoshoots (and the talks) without problems... Coming from France with airflight, I prefer to be allowed before making my arrangements with the airline company.

Thx by advance :(

Elwe/Julien

Hi Elwe,

I would suggest you maybe contact the hotel and ask them directly. I've got a feeling they may say no but it'sworth asking someone at the hotel in some sort of poaition of authority and get their name as well.

Well I'll be taking my weapons and wearing them, and will do so unless at the time the hotel tell me not to.

Now I feel we should be OK as Massive Events know what we as there customers want/expect to be able to do at these events and thusly make sure they book hotels that will accomadate these needs. Plus that hotel if I'm not mistaken is used by ME alot so there used to us weirdos :(

But calling the hotel I say is a big mistake,, if you get someone who does not work the cons and know what/who we are etc you'll freak them out with the word gun and it will start balls rolling that could lead to them being banned, creating the inverse of what you wanted,, if thats the case then if I can't costume propperly I don't see why I would bother coming atall, not being able to do it right well upsets me, and I goto Chevs to feel good not pee'd off, that time at birmingham had a giant cloud over an otherwise good event.

Plus the time we had all the trouble at birmingham was mainly because there was 2 other events on at the same time as ours and the other 2 events complained about our guns,, and well the other 2 events where very very rich people,, when they complain we loose every time :/