Billys Talk

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone here went to Billys talks at the convention.

We went to Sundays and was in the talk with Andy Serkis which was totally amazing - he did the Gollom thing as you all know but I was interested in what adorable Billy had to say.

Ta

Lisa

X

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand Billy was quite quiet at the Sunday talks, but he was his 'normal' self at the Saturday talks. I don't really recall too much of what Billy or Sala or Bob had to say, but I do remember that he said he IS the Seed of Chucky! He also said that Dom was an spam :rolleyes: . Funny story actually, okay no not really, but someone asked the question about what it was like to be away from Dom during the filming of The Return of the King. Billy said something like it was sad so that worked with the movie, but then sometimes it was quite nice because he can be an a**hole.

That is pretty much all I can remember right now, but I'm sure others will have a more vivid memory.

Cheers!

i went to saturdays talk with billy 2. he was also explain some of the games he and dom made up.

He also told us a funny story bout John R D. John, Orlando, Elija, Sean, Dom and him all went canoein when they were filming the felloship. n John was quite experienced as he had his own boat n had done it before. they had just got into the canoes on the water n john had just sed to them (billy's impression of John) "right lads dont row into the wind" when all or a sudden his and orlandos canoe started sinkin.

it was quite funny how he explained it.

so who was in the talks on sunday?

By all accounts, Billy was really tired by the evening on Sunday

We saw him on Sunday at about 3.00pm ish and we were only ticket number 300 odd but we got talking to someone who was 700!!!!! God knows how he got through them all by the time of the talks

I am just so thankful to finally meet him - he is the first of the Hobbits I have met due to me being away last year for CM4

i went to saturdays talk with billy 2. he was also explain some of the games he and dom made up.

He also told us a funny story bout John R D. John, Orlando, Elija, Sean, Dom and him all went canoein when they were filming the felloship. n John was quite experienced as he had his own boat n had done it before. they had just got into the canoes on the water n john had just sed to them (billy's impression of John) "right lads dont row into the wind" when all or a sudden his and orlandos canoe started sinkin.

:yoda: Right I remember that and he was doing an impression of Orlando, "oh no babes, oh no babes." Or something like that as he's demonstrating how they went down.

That was a good talk, I'm sorry talk 2 on Sunday wasn't as entertaining, I'm sure everyone was quite tired, including the guests.

Cheers!

:lol: Right I remember that and he was doing an impression of Orlando, "oh no babes, oh no babes." Or something like that as he's demonstrating how they went down.

That was a good talk, I'm sorry talk 2 on Sunday wasn't as entertaining, I'm sure everyone was quite tired, including the guests.

Cheers!

oh yeah that was funny

can u rememba the name of that made up game he was goin on bout, the one where they confused elija. was it teg or tag or summit like that

:wub: Right I remember that and he was doing an impression of Orlando, "oh no babes, oh no babes." Or something like that as he's demonstrating how they went down.

Cheers!

oh yeah that was funny

can u rememba the name of that made up game he was goin on bout, the one where they confused elija. was it teg or tag or summit like that

That game is TIG!! They mention it on the DVD and it sounds hilarious!! They were making up rules and everyone was constantly getting it right and they would tell Elijah he was always doing it wrong, they said they forgot to tell Elijah it was a trick and ages later Elijah asks them "Hey, why do we never play tig anymore??" That was so funny! :D xxxxxxxxxx

i must admit that talk 2 on sunday was no way near as good as talk 1 on saturday. but i am not going to blame it on billy! even if he was tired.

to be honest the whole talk had a very akward feel to it. i cant quite put my finger on it but.... well... the whole thing was very flat. with a few funny exceptions, of course!

stilll..... i also found myself wishing i was in andys talk again!

I was at Billy's talk 2 on Sunday and didn't enjoy it half as much as Andy's talk on Saturday night. I thought it was terribly flat, JRD did his best to liven things up, but it just didn't have that spark that talk 1 did.

Bob Anderson's stories were interesting, it's a shame he couldn't have named names though! Sala Baker seemed quite restrained, I'm sure he could have chipped in a bit more with some stories...Billy seemed rather subdued compared to what I was expecting though.

To be honest though, one question ruined the whole talk for me.

Anyway, I think I was just spoiled after hearing Andy's great auction/talk on Sat :) Had a fab weekend. Here's to the next one.

Yeah Tig, hahaha what a great wind up eh, poor Elijah, even Orlando knew it was a wind up :yoda: . Also Billy was asked about the game Nudge and he sort of explained it. Like "what is your favorite animal? Where would you like to travell to? How many kids do you want? (these were not the exact words, Im just making them up, lol) Then the person asking the questions has to guess what the other person thought and for each one you get right you get to nudge them." Hahaha or something like that. Is that how it went ;) ?

Cheers!

I really wish i could have seen one of Billy's talks beacuse when I met him I bearly got a chance to say anything to him and I didn't see much of him all weeknd. At first I was dissapointed because Billy wasnt' in my talk on Sat talk 1 but I thought the talk was excellent. I have seen Billy do talks before and I thought he was really good with the crowd so I did really hope he'd be in my talk. I hope everyone who got to see Billy enjoyed themselves.

Love Jen xx