newbie > Hallowhedon 4

maria.brannstrom84

Hey Guys!

I have just decided to come to Hallowhedon.. All the way from Sweden of all places in the world..

My boyfriend said that he would think about and maybe he will follow just even if he is not even half as crazy as Im in everything Whedon and done.. So its 5 by 5 if Im going alone or not..

But Im kind of nervous, because if that I have some questions.. :thumbup:

1, Am I a to old? Ok, maybe thats stupied but come on.... I was the oldest person who was at the movies and watched Tangled.. (Im soon 28)

2, Is it easy to start chit chatting with people on the event or will I be sitting in a corner and feeling sorry for myself?:whistling:

3, What is the best part of the event?

4, Which ticket is the best? Is gold worth the money or is silver better?

Looking forward to see your answers.. :)

Firstly, hi, and welcome to the Showmasters forum. I promise you will love Hallowhedon.

1. No, you're not too old at 28. I'll be 34 next week and there's plenty of people attend these events that are older than me. Plenty that are younger too.

2. You'll have no problems chatting with people: you already know what we all have in common. Just say hi and introduce yourself. Or post on here and get to know some of us in advance.

3. It's all brilliant!

4. It depends what you want out of your weekend. Personally, I always go for Silver, but others prefer Gold. It depends how much you value the Gold extras. Not very helpful, I know.

Very similar to the reply from Yellowmarlin.

1, No you are no too old. I, and many other attendees (sorry :whistling: ) are older than you.

2. Yes, it is very easy to chat to people. Especially while queuing for the autographs and the photo shoots. I have yet to meet a non-friendly attendee yet.

3. The part between the start of the event and the end of the event. Of course different people enjoy different bits of the event to others. Some prefer the talks, or the the photo shoots, collecting autographs, the parties. Everyone enjoys the fun though.

4. Personal preference. It really does depend if the benefits (better seating during the talks, exclusive drinks reception on the Friday, etc) of the Gold packages are worth the additional cost to you. I normally get Silver (I don't usually get to the event until the Saturday and thus miss out on the Friday drinks reception, so I don't get the full value of the Gold ticket) but have purchased Gold for a few events, including the last two Hallowhedon events. I have not regretted it so far, even if my bank balance did.

1. You are never too old to share your passions with other fans :)

2. It's really easy. Being very friendly, I always talk to other people even though I've never been by myself at those events. People usually are very friendly and welcoming.

3. Everything. Meeting the actors, hundreds of wonderful fans, buying souvenirs, partying...everything is amazing.

4. If you're really into the guests, go for Gold, you'll never regret it. If not, Silver is more than enough :)

Please come :) I'll be glad to talk to you!

1. No-way are you old at 28. I'll be well over 40 (plus a few years) by the time HW4 comes round.

2. I'm not the most out-going person and HW3 was my first such event but I didn't have a problem talking to people and had a really good time and will look forward to getting to know more next time.

3. It's all good fun though I particularly enjoyed the guest encounter I won with Amber.

4. Only you can decide what you feel is best. Personally I went silver last time and have gone silver again. Seems the best value for me and means I have a bit more money to spend while I'm there on extra autos etc but others will feel Gold is best to get the full experience.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Oh thank you all for you answers.. I think I will get a Gold ticket! But have not decided yet!!

It will be great to spend time with other people which share the same overambitious obsession as myself..

This saturday a friend of my friend ask me if I was crazy just because more than half of bookcase is filled with Buffy Stuff.. But I just told him that I was not crazy, I with few others are just lucky enough to know how good everything Joss have done is! :whistling:

Oh thank you all for you answers.. I think I will get a Gold ticket! But have not decided yet!!

It will be great to spend time with other people which share the same overambitious obsession as myself..

This saturday a friend of my friend ask me if I was crazy just because more than half of bookcase is filled with Buffy Stuff.. But I just told him that I was not crazy, I with few others are just lucky enough to know how good everything Joss have done is! :whistling:

Thats not crazy haha the whole of my book case is filled with buffy stuff haha :thumbup: or well more realistically 80% is the rest is whedon things haha :YAHOO: