JangoJohnny and SALEMSLOT

Jason_Voorhees

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how Mrs Jango manages to put up with them two, hats off to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salem did you get the sack?????

Nope. Did not get the sack. In fact, the opposite. They did something about my personnel requirements due to my ranting and raving. :uhoh:

Good I am so glad to hear that, they really sounded like they were taking the **** big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care really. Getting paid a fortune at the moment! :huh: Told them today not to expect me to be available next weekend. :unsure:

Nice one, you got anything planned for the weekend?

This weekend or the Collectormania 5 weekend?

This weekend huns, you made it sound like you got something planned, or are you just having a chilling out weekend?

Have absolutely no idea! Could be really busy and then again could end up doing absolutely nothing!! Would'nt mind getting a date with that Tomb Raider dressed babe from the LFFC! B) Now that would make a good weekend! :yoda:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how Mrs Jango manages to put up with them two, hats off to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Did not get the sack. In fact, the opposite. They did something about my personnel requirements due to my ranting and raving. :lol:

Good I am so glad to hear that, they really sounded like they were taking the **** big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care really. Getting paid a fortune at the moment! :P Told them today not to expect me to be available next weekend. :huh:

This weekend huns, you made it sound like you got something planned, or are you just having a chilling out weekend?

Have absolutely no idea! Could be really busy and then again could end up doing absolutely nothing!! Would'nt mind getting a date with that Tomb Raider dressed babe from the LFFC! :D Now that would make a good weekend! :P

Hmmmmm I dunno who she was or even if she posts here, you should ask if anyone knows her up in the LFCC thread, might be worth a try.

I'm spending this weekend catching up on Uni work, with all these weekends away, i'm getting behind!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to ask how your footie match went on the Sunday night!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Did not get the sack. In fact, the opposite. They did something about my personnel requirements due to my ranting and raving. :D

Don't care really. Getting paid a fortune at the moment! :D Told them today not to expect me to be available next weekend. :lol:

Have absolutely no idea! Could be really busy and then again could end up doing absolutely nothing!! Would'nt mind getting a date with that Tomb Raider dressed babe from the LFFC! :D Now that would make a good weekend! :D

Hmmmmm I dunno who she was or even if she posts here, you should ask if anyone knows her up in the LFCC thread, might be worth a try.

I'm spending this weekend catching up on Uni work, with all these weekends away, i'm getting behind!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost on Sunday, but won on Monday!

Attempting that suggestion already on the LFFC thread. B)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Did not get the sack. In fact, the opposite. They did something about my personnel requirements due to my ranting and raving. :P

Don't care really. Getting paid a fortune at the moment! :D Told them today not to expect me to be available next weekend. :huh:

Have absolutely no idea! Could be really busy and then again could end up doing absolutely nothing!! Would'nt mind getting a date with that Tomb Raider dressed babe from the LFFC! :D Now that would make a good weekend! ;)

Lost on Sunday, but won on Monday!

Attempting that suggestion already on the LFFC thread. :P

LOL I've noticed!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you lost on Sunday but hey you won on Monday!!!!!!!!!! Go you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brats have taken to watching cartoon network, its bloody worse than ceebeebies or nick junior!!!!!!!

Woah ! I actually see Salem online !!

I'm a Vampire, so I have to sleep during the day. Plus, the fact that I work nights. ;)

Got some sleep during my shift last night so can't sleep now. :lol:

I was gonna say shouldn't you be fast asleep in your coffin.

Hmmm what colour is your coffin anyways??

I'm a Vampire, so I have to sleep during the day. Plus, the fact that I work nights. :D

Got some sleep during my shift last night so can't sleep now. ;)

BLACK! :lol:

I'm a Vampire, so I have to sleep during the day. Plus, the fact that I work nights. :D

Got some sleep during my shift last night so can't sleep now. ;)

BLACK! :lol:

and i suppose its all made of leather inside too!!!!!!!!!!! Or do you prefer other materials!!!!!!!!!!