Alfie Moon @ LFACC

hum3z

Just walking along when I caught a wiff of some powerful aftershave. Shane Ritchie was just next to me chatting to a stall owner. I love this guy on Eastenders. So I just tugged at his arm and got a friend to take a pic of us. Kinda made my morning :)

He looked like he was enjoying the event and posing for all the cameras. I saw him with a LOTR multipack which was probably for his kids. Im assuming that he was just a spectator, but it was ace to see him!

Just walking along when I caught a wiff of some powerful aftershave. Shane Ritchie was just next to me chatting to a stall owner. I love this guy on Eastenders. So I just tugged at his arm and got a friend to take a pic of us. Kinda made my morning :)

He looked like he was enjoying the event and posing for all the cameras. I saw him with a LOTR multipack which was probably for his kids. Im assuming that he was just a spectator, but it was ace to see him!

Nah it was for him, he loves shows like this, my mate runs a stall at C5 and NEC and he came on to see about getting a cabinet made.

yeh it was great, my sister went fan girly on me...... theres billy boyd and andy and sala and thomas and she gets fangirly on shane ritchie! i joked with him and she had her picture take with him after him saying to her

"alwight darlin' "

lol

bless him! i said bye honey as we left and he winked! top geezer!

Andrea xx