The absolute honey in the green top

Darko in

She was gorgeous, green top, jeans, she was at the last collectormania and this time round she was working on the stand that sold the black and white artwork of gollum, elijah wood, robbie willams, legolas etc, any pictures, her name? anything Tell her she's stunning.

Darko out

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Emma and Andys website address is : www.smokeycreative.com where you can find out more about them and their paintings - they are great, aren't they !

Anyway,hope this helps, and hope you've had a great time at the show.

Best wishes,

Emmas mum !! (aren't I the lucky one !!!)

Hi there,

Emma and Andys website address is : www.smokeycreative.com where you can find out more about them and their paintings - they are great, aren't they !

Anyway,hope this helps, and hope you've had a great time at the show.

Best wishes,

Emmas mum !! (aren't I the lucky one !!!)

Ha Ha. Darko that was soooo funny, I would be proper ashamed.

Thank you Emma's mummy, will look at the web site toooooo. Very good artists.

Darko in

She was gorgeous, green top, jeans, she was at the last collectormania and this time round she was working on the stand that sold the black and white artwork of gollum, elijah wood, robbie willams, legolas etc, any pictures, her name? anything Tell her she's stunning.

Darko out

Yeh, she winked at me as I was looking at her stall.hehehehehehe

I wish....... :D

Emma was lovely, she gave us so much information about the prints and canvas paintings that we liked. We just didn't know which we liked best (and it was an expensive day, so we could only afford one!), so we walked round the venue and came back three times before deciding to buy 'Frodo 2' signed by Elijah (which was very reasonably priced).

I have to say, I think my husband was more thrilled to meet Emma than any of the guests! ;)

Yeah, she caught my eye too. I'll fight you for her.

I liked some of that artwork. Some I didnt like (e.g. those Frodo ones on the site's gallery) but I REALLY liked the Twins (Matrix Reloaded) one. I was close to buying that.

"Yeah, she caught my eye too. I'll fight you for her."

Dude, I got chatting to her near the end of C4 and got her name and told her I thought she was a hotty but kept it cool. If you are down at C5 meeting up with everyone else around here we'll have to combine our efforts.

BTW How the f*** do you use the quote function?

Edited by nicky

"Yeah, she caught my eye too. I'll fight you for her."

Dude, I got chatting to her near the end of C4 and got her name and told her I thought she was a hotty but kept it cool. If you are down at C5 meeting up with everyone else around here we'll have to combine our efforts.

BTW How the f*** do you use the quote function?

click on the quote button in the top right hand corner of the box you want to quote!

Yes Emma is quite hot, some of you may recall that she sat next to Kristanna Lokan (another babe) at the showmasters Milton Keynes event and I have a picture of them both together to prove it, she was also wearing the same clothes she had on (green top) this saturday.