The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow its only 7 days away! That means i have seven days to sort all my costumes out, my day clothes, and well just about everything! It's a good thing im off next week :) Anyhoo's im going to upload the 2 pictures on here, as well as send them to izzy via email (when i finally figure out how to attach pictures to the email, i swear im really poo at technology)!!

Anyway i have one serious question for you guys... What the flamin' fishes are you all wearing on the sunday night? I have no clue, although i am thinking about just wearing black trousers, a white blouse, high black heels, with a lab coat and one of those thingy ma jigs that the doctors use to check your heartbeat....

And Holly i would love to do a vlog with you, thats if you will have me... I mean i am pretty strange.... :YAHOO:

Oh yeah forgot about the pictures, so here they are; :)

MeandGil.jpg

smexyy.jpg

Chantel, dude I'm strange too xD

And I'm like Emily I'm not going to the Sunday party this time. I normally doubt the half terms different so I have school the next day. Argh. I would have been Abby sciuto again:) just with no pigtails hehe.

Okayyy as pre ET tradition, tomorrow I'll do my final cosplay photos before putting them all in the wash and packing them! :)

I know Chantel thank god it's half term next week!! :unsure: I'm not gonna be there for the sunday party but what you just said sounds great!

Haha, im like seriously cringing at the though of packing, i have so much to do before friday!! I finally got my dress done for the saturday night, and i have just got my underskirt :)

I have this idea too, as i have really short hair (just a lil bit longer than holly's) i was thinking about making a head band thing with black and bright blue feathers on the side (colours of my dress for saturday night)! not like big in your face feathers, more like subtle but cool ones :D

HELLOO.... JUST 4 MORE SLEEPS, 4 MORE DAYSSSS!!! GAH IM REALLY REALLY EXCITED RIGHT NOW :unsure:

Anyhooo... i still have to decide what my day outfits are and then pack! I also need my eyelashes and fake tan done too because i seriously look like a snowman... (Have you notcied that all snow people are snowmen? I mean they have no private parts or anything so why do they automatically get called a snowman? In my opinion its a lil bit sexist against snow people!)

Sorry for the little rant... it just seriously got me thinking :)

Anywayss,, just 4 more days till i see all the girlies again :)

P.s are any of you girlies taking your bathing suits? Just incase you decide to go for a quick dip in the pool?

I took my swimming costume last time but never actually went in the pool XD

I've done my final Cosplay pics, they're on facebook so I'll get a public link to the album, and now they're in the wash ready to be packed!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...mp;l=228d8936e2

We've also got our train tickets! Our train is due to arrive in Birmingham at 11:37am :unsure: Earliest I've ever arrived to a twi con!

Guys what time are you all getting there? Our train is the 10:37 from Oxford, which gets into Birmingham intl by 11:37 :) I'll get to the hotel, change my shoes, have lunch then I'm just going to hang around hotel reception to see people arrive :) and then register for the con at 3 or whenever it starts :)

Hi!! i've just finished my Volturi cloak!! :unsure:

Lol Chantel!! you don't look like a snowman!! and yes i'm going for a swim on friday!

Cool Lucy! i'm gonna treat myself to a day dress i've seen too!

So our train is getting in at 13:47 so we'll be at the Hilton around 2ish!!

Not really sure what time I'll be getting there. I'm still in the midst of trying to persuade my dad to let us stay there on the friday. I'm working on it. If that's a no go, well I won't be getting there until Saturday morning. It'll be up at 5.00 so we can get there in time for whenever my first autograph/photo is. :)

Edited by WishingPixie

Well guys got all my outfits sorted now, just need to pack them :(

I might change one of my day outfits but im still undecided about that one :)

Anyhooo i get to birmingham about 1 ish if not sooner, which i hope it is because then i can go and s*** in costa and drink lots and lots and lots of caramel latte's :) mmmmmm.......

2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!

I'm not sure what time I'm gonna be getting there xD probably quite late because I have the hairdressers etc. :(

Chantel, I agree with your little rant about snow people xD they deserve the distinction between male and female!

I have got Holly and Chantel's pictures, and Emily you're bringing yours with you aren't you? If you guys could ask the others to send me their pictures too that would be awesome xD I'm gonna Facebook those I can :)