The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Randomly I love the Esme Island website but really sad that she hasn't updated it for a while. I emailed her a while ago about some of the newer outfits and sources of where to get stuff but she is yet to add anything.

I know i was looking at a few things on there as i was thinking about doing a Rosalie cosplay but as i clicked on the links of certain things it never worked or the items were no longer available :dance:

So looks like im going as plain ol me, as i cant find anything that has yet caught my eye on other websites :whistling:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eek BD parody comes out in February too ;D that month gets better and better!

I found an Alice cosplayers blog, she was amazing but she's not posted for a looong time!

Which one is that Holly? Theres a few on facebook like Alice Cullen Costuming, Inside Bella's Closet and Rosalie Hale's Closet.

The girls on the groups seem friendly enough and answer stuff when they get chance

I'm thinking about doing a Rosalie cosplay too Chantel! It only seems right now i'm pretty damn blonde haha

I want to do her outfit from Bella's birthday

rosalie.jpg

So I was thinking of getting this:

rosaliedress.jpg

Just need to save up a bit for it... :')

(sorry if the bottom photo is massive ha)

Luccyy you will match me if you do that cosplay on Friday, I'll be Birthday Alice :D;):D

theres a website called cosplaysky that makes the Rosalie dress, but it's pretty expensive as the postage is HUGE!

Oh oh Sam the Alice website was called Go Ask Alice I think :)

Howdy :D

Aww I love your outfit Emily!

And that cosplay would be awesome Lucy ;)

Oh yeah ;) I remember the dress now Holly haha *memory of a goldfish*

I had my History exam today, but it was cool because they left the heating on and so we didn't freeze :D but some people only answered 2 out of the 11 questions on the 2 hour exam :/ me thinks they failed haah

I. Want. It. To. Be. February. All. Darn. Ready.

Ah yeah Go Ask Alice was looking on there the other day. Its the same girl who runs the Alice Cullen closet facebook

Ahh that's awesome, linkage?

I really do want it to be February.. :)

It's officialage! I'm going to be school Alice (new moon, blue smock coat) on the Friday before the party :)

Lucy I did that one at ET4 i still have the dress it isn't the exact one but i'm probably not going to use it again you can have it if you like :)

Aww thank you! I'll let you know, because I've wanted this dress since before christmas and now i finally have an excuse to get it tehe ;) but thank you anyway ;)

Luccyy you will match me if you do that cosplay on Friday, I'll be Birthday Alice ;):D :D

theres a website called cosplaysky that makes the Rosalie dress, but it's pretty expensive as the postage is HUGE!

Aww that'd be fab Holly! We would definitely have to get a photo :D

And yeah i've just looked at the website and I think the dress i want is a litte cheaper and there's no postage charge because it's just from topshop :) (and it's gorgeous and i want it so so so much teheeee)

Omg guys, I'm getting so excited for ET7 now! :D

I'm thinking about doing a Rosalie cosplay too Chantel! It only seems right now i'm pretty damn blonde haha

I want to do her outfit from Bella's birthday

rosalie.jpg

So I was thinking of getting this:

rosaliedress.jpg

Just need to save up a bit for it... :')

(sorry if the bottom photo is massive ha)

Aha, im blonde again too! And i love the dress.... it's very pwetty!!

Im not sure which outfits i would do though!!

Guys... came across this and thought i would share it, as none of you have seen any of my et6 photos :D

MeandGil.jpg

This one is my fave!! :dance:

I like Rosalie's outfit from the "vote" scene in New Moon :)

I like that one too, and from the cafeteria scene in twilight (when you bella see's the cullens for the first time)

And yes i am Lucy, got tired of being a red head so i decided to go to back blonde! And i got it all cut off, like alice from b.d about 1 month ago! Hoping to get it white blonde before et7 though :D

I really need to get the pale concealer I found in Boots for my vampire make up, and the right colour lipstick for Alice costumes.

Ohh I want to post some pictures of my Alice cosplays on the Alice's closet page on Facebook, but I need the gloves for my Alice blue smock outfit, and the red gloves and sunglasses for my Volterra Alice, AND all the make up before I take photos :D

I really need to get the pale concealer I found in Boots for my vampire make up, and the right colour lipstick for Alice costumes.

Ohh I want to post some pictures of my Alice cosplays on the Alice's closet page on Facebook, but I need the gloves for my Alice blue smock outfit, and the red gloves and sunglasses for my Volterra Alice, AND all the make up before I take photos :P

Randomly Holly not sure if the girls use the same lipstick but the one they use on the lads is Benefit I think its called but will have to go upstairs to check the colour. Will message you on facebook when I've checked it. Its like a dark purplish colour but I tend to put a tiny bit on with a bit of lip balm over the top

I'm just getting some Rimmel in a colour similar to what's in the photos, because that's all I can afford right now, thanks anyway :)

Okay as I have £65 leftover from ET7 tickets i'm going to splurge. I'm going to get the silk scarf from Etsy (the one Alice wears with the Blue Smock outfit). And my DAd's getting the red leather gloves for Volterra, and some black wrapping paper I'll use as a prop with the blue smock outfit. As for the gloves, I've found a knitting pattern, getting some wool and I'm going to ask my granny nicely to knit me some :') if that fails then I might have to buy some from Etsy, which I don't reaaallyy want to do as then I wouldn't have much spending money for ET7 :P