Happy days!!

Stick

Maybe its the sunny weather, but everyone i know is happy or having nice things happen to them. I got free hp gifts from lovely man in ottakers bookshop when i picked up ootp! Workmate has helped me out loads more than he needed too this week cos hes a sweety, housemate got a new boyfriend whos so sweet to her i want to hug him for making her happy, got lovely surprise slytherin prezzie of best friend in the post! And now i think its happening to others as dracos1bitch got surprise tickets to J.K .Rowling reading in post (well-done that girl). So my good deed of the day is too make as many people as happy as i can, and i know not everyone got to meet Tom at MK, so can anyone think of any suggestions (Legal of course!!! :lol: ) how we can get them to meet Tom. sorry, if i sound mad just tell everyone i've excaped from st mungos!!

Love and hugs

Stickx

awww Bless you,spreading happiness :firedevil: i have had goodness cos the Rugby League team i support(Wigan) beat a team that we hadnt beaten for 2 years(bradford) on Saturday YEEEEEY!and also i saw my fave player(looks wise..lol) cos he plays for bradford.WOOHOOO sorry that probably makes no sense but im happy.....hehe

As for the meeting Tom thing...i dont know how we can get anyone who hasnt met him to meet him,i feel like ive had this convo loadsa times wi Jacs..LOL and i still canny think of owt! PFFT it will happen one day though!

Hey! Glad people are feeling good at the mo! The only bit of happiness I've had at the moment is being able to read OotP. I just got dissmissed from my Sqn because My boss doesn't think I'm serious about taking up a commission if I was offered one. I hate him for that cause I don't like being made to feel like a worthless lier. I'm so angry!!!!! Oh well it's made me much more determined to prove him wrong!!! And mark my words I will!!!! :unsure::o:angry::angry::angry:

But knowing you guys are happy is making me feel better cause I like to see others happy!! :D:D:D

Thanks! he needs sorting out!

I just sent an email out to the Sqn (non staff) e-mail list telling them that I will be back and how angry I was about the way I was treated.

One good thing has come of it though, I'm now more determined than ever to get it!

I cant wait to see his face when I waltz back in next term, cause if I get my commission he won't be able to tell me to go.

yeah, i realized that too ........ today is a nice day for me: i got back some exams and they were better then expected! besides i finally found a dress for my completion party (that´s something like a prom), at the weekend there is party where i see the guy again, which i really like. and there is no school for the next 7 weeks. and i am going on vacation to spain with 6 friends of me. so this was a really nice day for me!!!!

:D

liofes not too good 4 me at the moment well its ok just lost all my english coursework, n had to type it all bak up from scratch in 2 hours last nite, im now doing maths coursework, getting results from exams some are ok not bruilliant though i dont think anybodys are really good my highest is 76% is history of all subjects. ootp was excellent though. as to the helping everyone meet tom i just hope he can come to cm4 because otherwise im not eva gonna get the chance to meet him until he does another signing unless i can get down to the premier n i still prob wont be able to meet him then but hey take the optimistic view - im not sure what it is but im gonna try to take it lol

yeh, that´s what i try to do too: be optimistic...that´s the sollution of questions lol...

i also try to stay optimistic bout getting to cm4 meeting tom (hey: still just going to work for 4 weeks even though we have holydays, it´s just kinda for him ;)) uhm...so there we are: the topic bout getting all the people to cm4 who couldn´t met tom last time...i guess they would get the chance to meet him one day, if they really be optismistic :blink:

sounds a little bit weird i know...but im just confused a bit, maybe it´s because i´m outta school now...but anyway...

also i´m happy bout the happiness of all the others. it´s good seeing all the people being happy, cuz you´re getting into a happy mood too...if that makes sense...

oh and freshprincess: nice avatar :uhoh:

Aw! thanks guys i thought you might all think i'd lost the plot!! :blush: *hugs* to cazzie 15 cos you lost your course work(hope you manage do get it all done again) and glad you did well in your exams freshprincess!

Stickx

@freshprincess: me neither...well i wasn´t looking for schoes today but i also haven´t got shoes for friday...so sux...

and i got up that early because i had to get my identety card and the card for the working...you know bout it, i told you at school.

i had to drive all the way by bike lol...and that was round 9am...*yawns*...

Aw! thanks guys i thought you might all think i'd lost the plot!! :unsure: *hugs* to cazzie 15 cos you lost your course work(hope you manage do get it all done again) and glad you did well in your exams freshprincess!

Stickx

thanx :) i re did my coursework n told the teacherluckily its the first draft i handed in so ill be able to change n add stuff to it so its ok now lol phew!

noooooooo we dont think you're mad Stick!! lol

i had a great time on thursday at the official launch thingy, i promise i will post to tell you all about it soon enough!! i feel like i have typed it out and told everyone about it a million times since then though!!! it will be here eventually though......... was a bit like this after cm3, every1 from the tom ezboard wuz askin me to tell them it, and i never did post all the details in the end......... ah well!!

on the coursework front....... well i was sposed to hand in 2 pieces of english and my german and my ict in yesterday, seeing as i have 2 weeks work experience as of monday......... ill give it all to my sister to hand in for me

and mt DofE consent form for that matter..............

• 4 weeks later...
noooooooo we dont think you're mad Stick!! lol

i had a great time on thursday at the official launch thingy, i promise i will post to tell you all about it soon enough!! i feel like i have typed it out and told everyone about it a million times since then though!!! it will be here eventually though......... was a bit like this after cm3, every1 from the tom ezboard wuz askin me to tell them it, and i never did post all the details in the end......... ah well!!

on the coursework front....... well i was sposed to hand in 2 pieces of english and my german and my ict in yesterday, seeing as i have 2 weeks work experience as of monday......... ill give it all to my sister to hand in for me

and mt DofE consent form for that matter..............

did i ever actually post all about the royal albert hall thing?? or did i just forget about it?