Season 9

bp_buffy1990

• 3 weeks later...

I am still very excited. I really want to keep following Buffy S9 and start following/reading Angel & Faith, but as of now I don't have any time... Might have to wait till the convention I'm afraid. But I have seen the covers and they look AMAZING!

How do you like it so far?

I am still very excited. I really want to keep following Buffy S9 and start following/reading Angel & Faith, but as of now I don't have any time... Might have to wait till the convention I'm afraid. But I have seen the covers and they look AMAZING!

How do you like it so far?

Its awesome, but i have found that the openings are kinda slow, same with season 8 too, but the angel and faith one was amazing!

Have to agree with you on that one. Slow openings with Buffy s8. Though I have to admit, that I only started reading/buying the comics when I could get them in volumes...And a friend of mine gave me the first one of No Future for You for my birthday. So I had a lot more story to go on. And with Faith in the mix, it's bound to be interesting. So I can imagine that A&F would be amazing. Thanks for sharing :)

Have to agree with you on that one. Slow openings with Buffy s8. Though I have to admit, that I only started reading/buying the comics when I could get them in volumes...And a friend of mine gave me the first one of No Future for You for my birthday. So I had a lot more story to go on. And with Faith in the mix, it's bound to be interesting. So I can imagine that A&F would be amazing. Thanks for sharing :)

Your welcome and i do that, except for this first ones i wanted to see where the end of season 8 would be taken, i have a subscription so i get mine through every 2 months or so, so usually have loads to read if i wait a little while