Day Tickets?

User16

Hi

I'm new to this forum (using my friend's account as I don't have internet access at the mo grr!). I was just wondering to up ticket sales if day tickets would be on offer this weekend? I can't afford the full weekend price as I could only attend on one day...is this an option?

Thanks

Oh that's such a shame. I'd have loved to have gone and definitely would if there were a cheaper price for just a single day ticket.

I know it's not usually the done thing, but after ME's post about not making any money on this event but wanting to make it the best they can be, I thought this would be a sensible/effective way of getting more ticket sales with such little time to go!

I know a lot of friends who would've come if the option had been available

I know it's not usually the done thing, but after ME's post about not making any money on this event but wanting to make it the best they can be, I thought this would be a sensible/effective way of getting more ticket sales with such little time to go!
It wouldn't be an option to introduce a 'day ticket' at this stage as it could cause huge problems. Existing ticket holders may demand to downgrade on the basis that if this was on sale originally then they would have purchased that instead. This would cause a huge loss in revenue, depending on the numbers.

As David has mentioned, the events are designed to be a full weekend experience, and ME have stated before that day tickets are not available for these conventions.