Storing autographs - archive pockets?

Avengers7

Did anyone else have a chat with Frank regarding his new way of storing autographs in archival pockets?

Just wondering what dealers think about them?

I did yeah, wound up getting the gear to store mine. They were really helpful on the stall. I'd known for a while that the way I was storing mine wasn't the permanent solution I wanted, and they just seemed to appear at the right moment :whistling:

Didn't have the time to chat at LFCC but have emailed for more info. The responses have been quick and informative but just a little bit pushy on the sell in my view. But I suppose that's what they're there to do.

Currently I'm using 10x8 ultra-pro pockets which they have got the people who make their system to comment on and which they seem somewhat negative about. While this may in fact be the case and while they may not be archival quality people do seem to have been using the ultra-pro system for many years without reported issue.

But i do like the idea of the sealed box to keep dust and light out and the polyester pockets they sell are supposed to be the ideal inert material for archiving so I am tempted but having only invested in the current system recently I don't have the money to change it all again just now. Plus I want to have a close look at it all in person before deciding which will have to wait until the next MK show or even EMS.

On the face of it though it does look like a good system. Not too expensive and ticks all the boxes in terms of long term archiving of this kind of thing.

Edited by Rockstar6662

• 2 weeks later...