• 4. Thomas David Felton
    • 5. Tom Jason Felton
    • 6. Thomas Andrew Felton
    • 7. Thomas Kyle Felton
    • 8. Thomas Fred Felton
    • 9. Thomas Draco Felton
    • 10. Thomas Jerome Felton

yep - best make that me too - i swear im gonna faint or summat

is anyone here a member or the tom ezboard?? cuz we've got a post goin on on there bout meetin up and stuff - wud be great to meet sum ppl jus as a obsessed as i am - then i wont get the feeling that i am blind.... as my mates regularly are telling me.............. rnt they luvly

• 1 month later...

wud be grate to meet up with some of my fellow obsessed tom fangirls......... im fed up of my mates tellin me hes ugly - cuz i know theyre all blind and have really bad taste!!!

just look out for me...... prob a random red haired girl on the floor having fainted - either that or in tears.......

OMG! i totally love tom felton and my mates now hooked on him because of me! lol. we'd meet up wit people there! and im signed up on tom's website 4 da person hu asked my usanames caz4ff4eva!

:yoda:

Everybody goes to Tom and I can't!!!!!! Because I'm here, in Holland and that sucks!!!!! :firedevil: I think Tom is so sweet! I wanne go to Collectormania 3!!!!!!!!! So everybody, have fun there!! And greet Tom from me :D xxxxxxx Eva, in Holland.....Holland sucks!!! :firedevil: