Collection of your Photographs on Saturday

Between 5.30 and 6pm I visited the tables on the left hand side (at the main doors) to collect my one and only photograph of KG, only to find that mine's was not there I searched both Morning and Afternoon tables 3 times, the first time I searched as most of the photographs had overlapped each other as other customers were looking for theirs, then out of the blue a older female crew member, started to shout at me not to handle the photographs with your hands - point taken I could have had sweaty hands, I told not to shout at me and told her that I should have brought my white gloves to handle the photographs, another crew member came over and told me that this was not all the photos as some were still being developed and to come back at 6pm, we came back at 5 to six only to find my photo on the morning table, I did catch up with the crew member who told me to come back that I had found my photo on the morning table, she said that was not correct, someone must have moved it - maybe out of spite the older crew member moved it (lol).

SH --- Thank you for a wonderful weekend and my Son and I are looking forward to Glasgow in August 2011 and LFCC 2012.

:D