Buffy/Angel/Firefly Figures

ARATZAT

Hi

I know that there a lot of Buffy and Angel fans out there, some from when it first started and others who were small and grew up with their parents loving the show and are now old enough to go to conventions by themselves.

And there are Firefly/Serenity fans still out there

Why I am posting is that although I loved all these shows and got carried away with buying things like the figurines.

I kept all of mine in there packaging and they were on display but now I have them stored in a box, most will have damage to the cardboard on the packaging but other than that they are in good condition.

I not long need these or have room for them.

I wanted to put them on Ebay, but the problem is there are lots of there and they are prices IMO high.

I got most of them form between £10/£15.

What I wanted to know is if any of the new generation of fans that attend Hallowhedon would buy these from Ebay, (in general, not saying buy mime). If so what sort of price do you think is acceptable?

They are great for getting auto's on.

I do not know how many I have got,although they took up a whole wall at the time.

Let me know what you think.

Older B+A+S fans are more than welcome to comment with cost ideas.

Thanks u'all

Tara

Hi

I know that there a lot of Buffy and Angel fans out there, some from when it first started and others who were small and grew up with their parents loving the show and are now old enough to go to conventions by themselves.

Why I am posting is that although I loved all these shows and got carried away with buying things like the figurines.

I kept all of mine in there packaging and they were on display but now I have them stored in a box, most will have damage to the cardboard on the packaging but other than that they are in good condition.

I wanted to put them on Ebay, but the problem is there are lots of there and they are prices IMO high.

What I wanted to know is if any of the new generation of fans that attend Hallowhedon would buy these from Ebay, (in general, not saying buy mime). If so what sort of price do you think is acceptable?

I do not know how many I have got,although they took up a whole wall at the time.

Thanks u'all

Tara

i have lots and lots of buffy and angel figures and ive spent between 5 and 50 quid on mine if you have a list of them i would be happy to give you a more accurate pricing for you? because it really depends on the rareity of the figure and its condition, and if you7 do post some on ebay that i do not have i will be more than happy to relieve you of them =]

PS i havnt been able to find any serenity figures in a long while so if you have any of them then i definately would attempt to buy them =]

Edited by bp_buffy1990

Hi

Thanks u'all

Tara

i have lots and lots of buffy and angel figures and ive spent between 5 and 50 quid on mine if you have a list of them i would be happy to give you a more accurate pricing for you? because it really depends on the rareity of the figure and its condition, and if you7 do post some on ebay that i do not have i will be more than happy to relieve you of them =]

PS i havnt been able to find any serenity figures in a long while so if you have any of them then i definately would attempt to buy them =]

Was going to say pretty much the same as this ^^ :)

it depends on whether you want to put them on auction style or buy it now, a general rule i use when selling on ebay is to do a search yourself on there for the figure in question, see how much they sell for and to go from there. I don`t really know much about selling figures on ebay as i tend to sell graphic novels and video games myself but i`m sure somebody on here knows their stuff. I know serenity figure wise that the Jayne exclusive T1 san diego comic con 05 figure usually crops up in the dealer rooms for firefly events and retails upwards of £18, they could fetch a pretty penny on ebay as they were limited to 500. Also the Jayne cobb serenity variant (orange shirt and cigar) is stupidly rare, when i bring mine to cons i get lots of offers to buy it so if you have one of those, you`re lucky! They`re incredibly difficult to get in the UK. My brother got mine from a sci fi store in South Africa, he knows nothing about figures but knew i liked Jayne, if he knew how rare it was he would have probably kept it to sell on ebay! i couldn`t tell you what they sell for but i know they`re rare!

Anyway, good luck (and do you have any angel or faith figures? :P)