Collectormania 17 on TV

trekwho

:wub: Just an FYI for those with Sky, just before the episodes of classic TOS weeknights at 8, there is footage of the costumed Star Trek fans from the weekend, Chase Masterson and Gates Macfadden among others.

Happily I escaped the filming. Probably because I’m as charismatic as a brick

:thumbup: Just an FYI for those with Sky, just before the episodes of classic TOS weeknights at 8, there is footage of the costumed Star Trek fans from the weekend, Chase Masterson and Gates Macfadden among others.

being abit ego-sentric i want to see this see if im in there, but can you give me more informatipn, whats TOS? is it on anydays? or the weekends aswell? how long is it, or have i missed it ?

:D Just an FYI for those with Sky, just before the episodes of classic TOS weeknights at 8, there is footage of the costumed Star Trek fans from the weekend, Chase Masterson and Gates Macfadden among others.

and is it sky 1 ?

:D Just an FYI for those with Sky, just before the episodes of classic TOS weeknights at 8, there is footage of the costumed Star Trek fans from the weekend, Chase Masterson and Gates Macfadden among others.

being abit ego-sentric i want to see this see if im in there, but can you give me more informatipn, whats TOS? is it on anydays? or the weekends aswell? how long is it, or have i missed it ?

:YAHOO: Just an FYI for those with Sky, just before the episodes of classic TOS weeknights at 8, there is footage of the costumed Star Trek fans from the weekend, Chase Masterson and Gates Macfadden among others.

and is it sky 1 ?

I must apologise. TOS is Star Trek: The Original Series. It is shown on CBS action weeknights at 8

:( Just an FYI for those with Sky, just before the episodes of classic TOS weeknights at 8, there is footage of the costumed Star Trek fans from the weekend, Chase Masterson and Gates Macfadden among others.

and is it sky 1 ?

I must apologise. TOS is Star Trek: The Original Series. It is shown on CBS action weeknights at 8

Dam! ;) i dont have Sky i only have Virgin i cant get the channel

Edited by TheLongScarf