Mark Sheppard talk

I've got a standard entry for Saturday so I can enter from 11AM. I'm hoping to get to Mark's talk, but that's 11:35 - what are the chances of me getting a ticket for this? Will they all go to the earlybirds, or should I be ok?

• Moderators

It depends how many of them want to go to Mark's talk. It's very tricky to know.

Personal opinion would be that you'll be ok. There's been talks early in the past that haven't been full because people go for the auto tickets etc.

But no promises :D

That's enough to set my mind at ease, thanks David :D

Are there normally big queues at standard entry time? This'll be my first LFCC so not sure what to expect, but I was definitely surprised at the number of people at CM17.

• Showmasters Admin

Are there normally big queues at standard entry time? This'll be my first LFCC so not sure what to expect, but I was definitely surprised at the number of people at CM17.

Yes. At 11am you can expect at least 1000-2000 people in the queue.

Yes. At 11am you can expect at least 1000-2000 people in the queue.

Oh hell naw! Ok, might have to plan to get there a bit earlier than I was planning. Thanks again for the prompt replies!