Advice please...

Hi there,

I am planning to make the event Saturday. However, I have a heavilly pregnant better half, so travelling from Norwich, I plan on being quite quick. I wish to meet Christopher LLoyd... (photo session at 10.05). And I want also to meet Ashley Laurence. I am hoping she'll be kind enough to pose for a photo with me whilst getting a signed photo, as I cannot make her scheduled photoshoot on the Sunday. Has anyone met her and asked this before?

Also, I am wondering, if I cannot end up making the event whether or not I could be refunded (in case I am at the hospital!!) for the tickets I purchase?

Thanks for any help at all on this! :)

I wish I could tell you more, but no one can tell if photos are allowed at the table or not until the day. It's Ashley's first time at an SM event, and even if she has done photos elsewhere before, LFACC is a very big show and due to the crowds it could differ this time.

She seems to be a quite popular choice, so I personally expect her to be on the Virtual Queue system, at least for the beginning.

Unfortunately I am continuing with the not so good news. Tickets are non refundable, sorry.