the queues getting in

Hi, My girlfriend and I get the national express in for around 9.30ish sunday, so lets call it 9.40 just to allow for whatever. We have 9am earlybird tickets.

Anyway, I was basically wondering what the 9am pre paid queue is like around that time and if there will already be a lot of people in. We're interested in a couple of talks you see, so want to know if they will largely all be ticketed out, and what the queuing will be like around then too. Thank you :D

As the doors open at 9am, the majority of the Early Bird queue will be inside by that time (and yes it will be a lot).

The tickets for talks on the main stage will be handed out from 9am by the main stage area. There are a limited number purely for capacity reasons. Sorry, but there is no way to predict how many people will want to see a talk that you will be interested in. So there may be tickets available when you get there or they may all have been handed out.

As the doors open at 9am, the majority of the Early Bird queue will be inside by that time (and yes it will be a lot).

The tickets for talks on the main stage will be handed out from 9am by the main stage area. There are a limited number purely for capacity reasons. Sorry, but there is no way to predict how many people will want to see a talk that you will be interested in. So there may be tickets available when you get there or they may all have been handed out.

Cool, thanks for the reply. At least we won't be waiting around long :D