Are we going to be able to buy photo ops at the show itself?

coro

Also depends on who you want a photo with. The really popular guests are likely to be selling quickly. I don't know how many tickets they will sell for any one person but my ticket for Karen Gillan was 592 and I bought that a couple of weeks ago. It will be a risk leaving it until the show for some of the guests but others probably won't be a problem.

Ah, excellent. :) another noobish question but how much is admission for the whole weekend, and are we able to pay to go in?

An adult Early Entry ticket for the whole weekend is £24. I am guessing the second part of your question is can you pay on the day? In which case the answer is yes.

Ah, excellent. :) another noobish question but how much is admission for the whole weekend, and are we able to pay to go in?

The shop says it's £24 for the whole weekend early entry. Not sure if that's just an advance price or not and I'd imagine you'd be able to pay on the door as well but it would probably save some queuing time if you bought it in advance.

Edit: 1of2 you must live on this forum. Are you real or some kind of advance AI that reads and answers posts automaticaly? :D

Edited by Rockstar6662

Edit: 1of2 you must live on this forum. Are you real or some kind of advance AI that reads and answers posts automaticaly? :D
AI..possibly. Advanced...unlikely :dance:

Nice answer. Well you do a great job when you're not fighting it out with QS over who gets in with the response first.