Riversong

Hp101

I've got a Question which has been bugging me when the 10th doctor meets riversong she dies then is rescued and is in a different world but when she meets the 11th doctor she's in the real world and I'm not sure but in a different time of her own.

So how did she come into the real world?

Edited by Hp101

the river tennant met was when she died, all this matt stuff was in rivers past when she met tennant. but the doctors future when he firsts meets her. he then has all that time to think of a way to try and save her in some way which tennats doc does. but for river all the stuff after tennant was her past in silence in the library/forrest of the dead

its still very complicated though. specifically which river matt meets each time and where in her timeline it is.

Edited by timelord81r

we havent seen river first meeting the doctor, she talked about it a bit in TIA, her first meeting with him will be very much like the doctors first meeting with her but reversed, he will know everything about her ect but she wont know him at all.

i dont know, im trying to avoid to much speculation and spoilers this year, but I think when the doc first meets her she will be a baddie of sorts

who she is we find out tonight, does that mean we find out who the good man she killed is? maybe, interesting she killed a good man and this is a good man goes to war,

ok no more thinking for me about, it, just gonna sit and enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well she does say the best man she ever knew will be the one who she kills, since she is rory and amy's daughter it will be a shock if she does kill the doctor as she may be the astronaut so am a little confused myself any ideas with this

Edited by Blonger