anyone need a bunk mate for LFACC???

surfy_sah

yes I know, there's a whole board for this but that is actually in the Collectormania section!

I had hoped to crash at a mate's who's in uni in London but should have known that "yes, great plan!" type of answer said after alcohol consumption didn't mean much, spesh to leave it a whole week before saying no...

anyways I am looking to share a room with some one for Saturday night or I can't go to both days :lol: I am 19 and as long as it works out at about £20 ish that's cool. (more than £25 and it would be cheaper to come back and go up again!)

anyone out there interested???? xx

Don't b silly. U can buy me a drink. Its only the floor, but will be warmer than outside. We r staying in the Hilton Fri/Sat night. U can stay both or just 1 night if u want. My sister will b there too.

We are very nice, just a little insane :D

Hey I have a huge room with a queen size so if you get stuck you can come and hop in... I mean this purely platonically lol

im sure there would be a few people take you up on that offer

LOL! Well I got a last minute internet deal and got the room for what I wa going to pay for a tiny single room. So I'm happy to help anyone who needs somewhere to crash for the night.

Though if I get to sleep with Bruce or Sala you'll have to go on the floor!

Anyway. If anyone gets stuck just YIM/MSN or email me and I'm happy to help.

thanks to everyone so much for being able to help me out, it's really appreciated! the only reason I can;t get my own room is cause I start in uni on MONDAY :lol::lol: and my money isn't coming through for a while, grrr!

how much was the deal for your room then Lady Elanor??? :lol: xx

ps-du know if the rooms will have spare duvets? may soound stupid but they did when we stayed in the Travelodge for C4 then I wouldn't have to get hold of a sleeping bag...

There are usually blankets in the wardrobe, well at least there has been in ones i have worked/stayed in before.

Anyway, if you want to stay with Lady E, i won't hold it against you, but she does snore and fart in her sleep. Only joking :o , you know i love u Lady E.

thanks to everyone so much for being able to help me out, it's really appreciated! the only reason I can;t get my own room is cause I start in uni on MONDAY :o:D and my money isn't coming through for a while, grrr!

how much was the deal for your room then Lady Elanor??? :lol: xx

ps-du know if the rooms will have spare duvets? may soound stupid but they did when we stayed in the Travelodge for C4 then I wouldn't have to get hold of a sleeping bag...

Hmm my room was £62, but I have to pay anyway so don't worry about money...

PSP you cheeky thing, wait till I see you, I know I don't snore..farting hmmm maybe.. But it heats the room.

Hmm info on my room is 1 Queen Bed, No Smoking, Large Hotel Room, Remote Control TV, Cable TV, Safe and Coffee Maker In Room. Ensuite...

Hmmm looking at the blanket thing...

Ooh a peephole in the door, hope it's the right way! Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board (yeah right!)

Mirror, Make-up and Mirror, Full Length (no fights then), a trouser press...

No Pets Allowed (AWWWW PSP)

I'll ring them in the morning and ask...

Hey I just looked and I can upgrade to a room with 2 double beds for an extra £10, so I've done it.

That way you get a whole cosy bed if you want. Let me know if you want the bed, or if you don't it's free to anyone who wants to pay the extra £10. Otherwise I shall bedhop all night.

Oh and this room is smoking in case you do...

I would love to crash with you if you'll have me! I don't smoke but I don't hold it against people who do (unless they blow it in my face!!! hehe :D ) nah really I'm not that cheeky :D

I will pay you the extra and another tenner for having me, it's only fair! there's no way I could have afforded my own room so THANKYOU so much!!

PSP - thanks for the very kind offer, maybe next time hehe!!! :lol:

can't wait to meet both of you - are you guys gunna be going to the forum meet things??? I missed out on that at c4, was hanging out on my own :( (evil ex-boyfriend, grrrr :D !!)

anyways time to crash, I gotta pack EVERYTHING for uni tomoz and all my LFACC stuff too, MUST find my Dom auto so Billy can sign it!!! :D xx

Edited by surfy_sah

Aww no worries Sal, I'm sure one day someone else will need a favour and you'll in a position to help them to, domino effect, more people help and it makes the world a better place.

If you want to email me at Kittyandthekittens@tiscali.co.uk I'll send you my phone number and we can organise meeting at the forum and sort out checkin. I'll also show ya a copy of the booking so you know I'm for real too...LOL

Ooooh and too right for the forum meet on saturday night! Are you going to any LotR talks?

Hugs

Elanor.

Edited by The Lady Elanor

s***, forgot to check if they let animals in at the Hilton, Oh well I will have to sneak in. LOL.

I will def be at the meets both nights, Sorry about yesterday LE, pc crashed AGAIN. Will be on messenger monday morning, as i am not at home at the mo.

Love ya both, xxxxxx

Oh and also love PW, NF, TT, LL and everyone else.

I am at uni!!!! I have NO NET ACCESS what so ever (right now I am rudely using some one on my corridoor laptop!) call/text me but don't email me cause I can't check it ;):(:P see people on the SAT/SUN or on here ASAP (I won't be getting my own net access for atleast another WEEK :o which is really depressing)

tis so lonely not having any net!

LADY ELANOR - text me regarding SAT&SUN if you need to!

Luv sah xx