Order of the Phoenix

emotionalvampire

• Moderators

Lol on the way to the Buffy con there were people discussing it on the train, and a kid heard it and started crying! awww :D her mum had to cuddle her and shouted at the spoiler person, was kinda funny lol :P

I have finished the book!! (yay)

I cried when the charater died!!! It was a brilliant ending to the charator tho!! i hope things to do with the charater are cleared up!!!

I think it was right for harry to be angry in this book!! He goes through living Hell every year @ hogwarts!!! I don't like that umbridge woman tho!!

PUNT POTTER NOT AS ANGRY AS HULK

HULK SNAP STUPID BROOMSTICK LIKE TWIG

I'm still in denial over who died. I can't believe the person who died did, one of my fav characters too! *cries*

Halo Son

i no it tookm me ages to come to terms with it im not sure y i just couldnt get round it in my head. it took me a while to get ova it i think actually sayin it outloud talkin to my friends about it helped lol its like actually greiving someone thats stupid but it is i guess it just shows that JK is a really good writer although personally i think her standard of writing kinda dropped a bit but i dont care it made it more undertstandablke (ps when is jacali's show being er shown on tv? actually thinkin about it it is jacali isnt it arghh i cant believe im having to ask exams have fried my brains)

cazzie, how come u aint signed into ur msn??

Kirsty xx

its seriously messed up will u talk to meor add me or somethin i dont know ya email off by heart n all my contacts n emails r gone :unsure: very angry at XP its so stupid

I would love to talk to u all on msn, this sounds tres rude, but if u want u can add me 4 a chat or summat!!! taylorheyman@hotmail.com!!

your added to mine :)

kirsty (tooty) whats ya mail i havent got it written anywhere

Edited by Cazzie15