joe frazier

doddy

sorry to be a pain n keep on but just found out smokin joe frazier is doin his 40th aniversary tour of winning against ali.

Edited by QS: Sorry, I had to remove part of your post. You've given details of an event by another organiser and that's not allowed per the forum rules. No harm done, I understand you're just eager to meet Smokin Joe and want to be as helpful as possible.

would just like to say that joe frazier is in the uk that weekend and hes doing a 40th anniversary tour please oh please try n grab him

sorry to be a pain n keep on but just found out smokin joe frazier is doin his 40th aniversary tour of winning against ali.

The trouble is, very often when another party brings a guest over to the UK for something they're organising, they have an exclusivity clause which means said guest can't do any other events over here - understandably so, because if you'd paid for him to come over fot your event, and then somebody else poached him for something else whilst he was over here, you might lose out on sales for your event despite having put all the work and money in.

The sad story is, if a guest is over here for another function, it may well make it harder to get them, not easier.

would just like to say that joe frazier is in the uk that weekend and hes doing a 40th anniversary tour please oh please try n grab him

The trouble is, very often when another party brings a guest over to the UK for something they're organising, they have an exclusivity clause which means said guest can't do any other events over here - understandably so, because if you'd paid for him to come over fot your event, and then somebody else poached him for something else whilst he was over here, you might lose out on sales for your event despite having put all the work and money in.

The sad story is, if a guest is over here for another function, it may well make it harder to get them, not easier.

i agree with you tommy but last year the same people had mike tyson the day before he apeared at lfcc. aparantley hes doing a tour to celibrate his aniversary win over ali

i agree with you tommy but last year the same people had mike tyson the day before he apeared at lfcc. aparantley hes doing a tour to celibrate his aniversary win over ali

Fair enough. But to continue as devil's avocado (as Del-Boy would have said :dance: ) it may well be that Tyson was big enough a draw to have had a limited exclusivity contract - if he sold out all tickets for the original organiser's event, then the original organiser would be in no danger of losing any sales by then letting him do other events as well. May be that Joe doesn't have that, or if he has, he hasn't sold out the original engagements yet.

But anyway, let's hope it can happen.

Fair enough. But to continue as devil's avocado (as Del-Boy would have said :YAHOO: ) it may well be that Tyson was big enough a draw to have had a limited exclusivity contract - if he sold out all tickets for the original organiser's event, then the original organiser would be in no danger of losing any sales by then letting him do other events as well. May be that Joe doesn't have that, or if he has, he hasn't sold out the original engagements yet.

But anyway, let's hope it can happen.

yeah it would be nice bud im just a big boxing fan n try n get boxers to any event .... was gonna bring the subject up about ... tyson hollyfield, bowe , bonecrusher etc all in britain may lol and roy jones jnr doing dinner in march ... sorry tommy im just too greedy

Edited by QS: Sorry, I had to remove part of your post. You've given details of an event by another organiser and that's not allowed per the forum rules. No harm done, I understand you're just eager to meet Smokin Joe and want to be as helpful as possible.

sorry about that wont happen again xxxxxxxxxx