roomie needed for twin at sheraton!

5phere

Hi all!

i just booked a twin room at the sheraton for £122 (£61 per person) for three nights but need a roomie to share. preferably a girl, more for getting ready fun than anything else.

my name is jo lang on facebook and im on the hallowhedon 2 facebook group so send me a message on here or facebook if you're interested!

cheers

jo

Hi all!

i just booked a twin room at the sheraton for £122 (£61 per person) for three nights but need a roomie to share. preferably a girl, more for getting ready fun than anything else.

my name is jo lang on facebook and im on the hallowhedon 2 facebook group so send me a message on here or facebook if you're interested!

cheers

jo

Hi Jo

Glad you managed to get a room sorted and I hope you find a fab roomie to join our group! I cant access FB from work so hought i would give you a quick message on here - I have lots of fake blood so dont worry about bringing any, you can use mine. My costume is a surprise! :-)

See you soon!

thanks! im trying to work out who that is... me thinks miss riley? maybe miss bebs?

anyway i have been really naughty and bought stuff already for my costume which was supposed to be a treat when id finished writing half my dissertation... i just couldnt help myself. :)

Hi Jo

Glad you managed to get a room sorted and I hope you find a fab roomie to join our group! I cant access FB from work so hought i would give you a quick message on here - I have lots of fake blood so dont worry about bringing any, you can use mine. My costume is a surprise! :-)

See you soon!

LOL, i didnt even think that you might not know my forum name! You were correct with the first guess, it is I, Miss Riley!

I don't blame you for buying bits for your costume already, I have had mine sorted for a while now. Is it sad that I have spendt most of my lunch breaks at work planning it and day dreaming about being at Hallowhedon? anyway, I dont want to take this thread off topic so.....

HELLOOOOOO, anyone wanna share a room with Jo? She's not a bad egg, likes dancing to cheese choons and hard core dance, and she also has flare for fashion!

Good luck with your hunt for a roomie Jo!