Extra Autographs & Photo Shoot Prices

Massive Events

wow getting all 6 photoshoots and buying a standard ticket makes it cheaper than getting a silver ticket that's got to be first.

Yeah but you don't get the rest this way? The priority seating behind the golds and so on?

exactly... and I'd much rather pay an extra £7 and have better seating AND get to hae my photoshoots on Saturday morning (in case any turn out rubbish and I need them retaken)

*also*... if there WAS to be a surprise guest, it wouldn't be cheaper! :)

wow getting all 6 photoshoots and buying a standard ticket makes it cheaper than getting a silver ticket that's got to be first.

Yeah but you don't get the rest this way? The priority seating behind the golds and so on?

exactly... and I'd much rather pay an extra £7 and have better seating AND get to hae my photoshoots on Saturday morning (in case any turn out rubbish and I need them retaken)

Exactly my thoughts! :huh:

Exactly my thoughts! :huh:

Well as I only really want 2 of the photoshoots now seems a lot of money that I'm wasting as I have one already with Bronson and Chaske.

I really don't think we are getting a suprise guest don't build your hopes up.