TICKET RESELL

tasha01243

hi guys,

im really confused now, i bought a silver ticket for et4 before et3, then bought a gold ticket during et3, i spoke to david/jason who said i can upgrade my ticket, but apparantly there is no such thing, then ive emailed jola back in feb but havent had a reply, so what do i do now, i have a silver and a gold which is pointless and want to know how i can resell the silver ticket when the allocations happen in october?

To be honest, im dissapointed that i have not had a reply, ive been waiting for months, and the money for the silver could pay for my room, i understand that ME/SM are really busy, but im frantic, jola has left, and im stuck with 2 tickets when i only need the one. So far ive attended all of the ET cons and have paid for an ET5 ticket, so i dont want to let this mark my experience, im sorry if i seem rude, but im am really starting to worry as there is only 6 weeks left.

Please someone can you help me?

• Moderators

If you spoke to an organiser, the best thing you can do is email or phone the office who can then get in touch with whoever is in charge of the online shop. They may not be aware of this.

There's a convention this weekend so would you be able to call them next week?

If you spoke to an organiser, the best thing you can do is email or phone the office who can then get in touch with whoever is in charge of the online shop. They may not be aware of this.

There's a convention this weekend so would you be able to call them next week?

thanks david