marvin hinton---------- £5 on item £10

john boyle-------------- £5 on item £10

charlie cooke---------- £10 on item £15

paddy mulligan--------- £5 on item £10

special price 10 players on photo £60 on item £100

Chelsea 1971 cup winners cup winners reunion

saturday only

Fabulous news! Thank you! Hope Bobby Tambling is still able to make it too as that line up has even tempted my father to come along with me. I had a poster of the 70/71 team on my bedroom wall for ages growing up as a kid so this has made very, very happy to say the least :D

saturday only

Fabulous news! Thank you! Hope Bobby Tambling is still able to make it too as that line up has even tempted my father to come along with me. I had a poster of the 70/71 team on my bedroom wall for ages growing up as a kid so this has made very, very happy to say the least :unsure:

Not forgetting Roy Bentley to, this is going to be expensive for us Chelsea supporters but well worth it. I have already been looking at replica 1971 shirts and I'm very tempted at getting one signed by all 10 players.

Not forgetting Roy Bentley to, this is going to be expensive for us Chelsea supporters but well worth it. I have already been looking at replica 1971 shirts and I'm very tempted at getting one signed by all 10 players.

You may want to consider a 1970 FA Cup Final replica shirt as well, as 7 played in those games as well, if they can get David webb and Eddie McCreadie to come as well, that will be all the surving members, and they could also try for Dave Sexton as well.

Now that will make it expensive, but saving hard.

Fabulous news! Thank you! Hope Bobby Tambling is still able to make it too as that line up has even tempted my father to come along with me. I had a poster of the 70/71 team on my bedroom wall for ages growing up as a kid so this has made very, very happy to say the least :thumbup:

Oops! How could I have forgot Roy too?!? This more than makes up for missing JFH and others in previous years.