Looking for the guy who sat next to me during the Shatner talk (seat #

Heya, :D

looking for the British guy who sat next to me (on my right) during the Shatner talk. (seat number 186-ish or abouts there)

Ours was one of the rows that had all messed up and double-assigned seat numbers and yours was one of the double-assigned ones. You were from somewhere 'not so far from' London (north something, if I recall correctly), and you thought I was from the US but I told you only my accent was whereas I was from Germany. On the other side of me sat a blonde girl and a guy who had come together and whose seats were 'claimed' at least by 3 different people in the course of the whole seating mess.

I got to ask a question of Shatner during the course of the talk - and I asked him two things: if he was going to include Captain Spock in his Captains project as well and if he gets people being star-struck with him or if it still boggles his mind all these years later.

If you recognize yourself, I'd love to get in touch with you - in case you don't know why (and might be scared of a crazy stalker-person now *chuckles*), I remember you getting some great shots of the master on stage and I'd love to nick the one or the other off of you. Pretty please and thank you.:WINCE: You'd make my day if you could email me under XLcatloveress@hotmail.com. Thanks a bunch!

Edited by silky_cat

Hi there :D

I'm not the person you are looking for but I recognised your description of yourself and wanted to say hi!

I sat beside you at Ben Browder talk and then we waited outside the WS talk as well when you did some impromtu stewarding! :D

I thought your questions to Bill were great and he certainly appreciated them- well done!!

Hope you got all your pictures back safely!

Elaine

Hello :P I remember you (and how sad would it be if I didn't, considering it's only just a few days later ;) ) - thanks for saying hi! During the weekend, I was so fascinated by everything that I totally forgot to get anyone's screen names *chuckles* As for the impromptu stewarding - I'm just that bossy ;)

I'm glad you liked my questions of William Shatner and yeah, he seemed to find them ok as well :)

btw - wow .. the list of people you've met already is pretty darn amazing! *chuckles* There are quite a few I'd go starry-eyed over.