help with tickets

hello. sonya here. i am brand new to this convention and will be traveling to it from ireland. i have some of my tickets already, mostly for the star trek guests but only the william shatner talk and photoshoots of him and other star trek guys. i was wondering, why are there no tickets up for autographs? do we buy them on the day or can i please book them online as it would be so much easier.

also, why is there no stuff up for aiden turner? i really want a photograph with him. i would love some help with all this thank you. :D

Autographs can't be guaranteed so the tickets aren't sold. You collect a free "virtual queue ticket" on the day for the guest, and when (or if, if you've got a very high number) your number comes up, you can go and meet them - only at this point do you hand over any money.

Here is the FAQ from last year's event, which explains how everything works (just ignore any guest names in there, they attended last year): http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=47457

Autograph tickets are not sold online, however to help attendees budget, there is a thread here on the forums, normally titled guest days and prices. This does what it says, tells you on which days the guests are attending, and how much per autograph they are.

It's not done online, I think due to the behind the scenes admin, and some nefarious people, would probably try and copy the vouchers.

Guests that are maybe just recently announced, may not have things like photoshoots arranged yet, Just keep watching the forums, as SM will update the guest days and prices thread, as well as the photoshoots thread. These are normally stickied on the forums.

Hope this helps