Charlie Bewley Mk. III

He's so nice ;) lol Really SM should get him now just cus of the controversy his threads cause.....

I don't understand the obsession with Pattinson, I can only conclude that it's because those Twilight films insist that he is attractive, and thus Twilight fans think he is.

It's the same mentality that makes them think it is perfectly acceptable for the Wolf guy to see a baby and think "I'm gonna have her, oomph!".

I mean, c'mon... if it wasn't for Twilight no one would put his picture on their wall.

pattyk.jpg

P.S i'm quoting this from from the closed thread lol

I had this printed out poster size in my room when I was 16, very pre twilight lol :WINCE: I will agree most twilight fans are like that though, cus I used to be like oooh have u seen the guy who plays cedric in HP? and they wre like ewwwwwwwww

27190_377750318514_547513514_3719432_7381547_n.jpg

Poster :D

Edited by Talie

haha cus of me running the site i have far too many pics =[

and vicky it was boxing day, he arranged to play rugby with his friends, we discussed it via email, i cheekily asked could I go, and he was like aye come along lol then he got poorly :( and didn't play

and vicky it was boxing day, he arranged to play rugby with his friends, we discussed it via email, i cheekily asked could I go, and he was like aye come along lol then he got poorly :( and didn't play

Aw that sucks.

Do you's keep in regular email contact?

Aw that sucks.

Do you's keep in regular email contact?

For a couple of days every month or so really lol

Edited by Talie