Geeks Anonymous.

KingRichard76

*Stands up*

My name is Richard, I am thirty four years old I have a number of collections, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Garfield etc etc.

The other day I spent £5 at my local HMV for a promotional cardboard cutout of Anne Hathaway as the White Queen and proudly paraded down the street whilst people looked on.

*Sits down and waits with apprehension for someone else to tell their tales of fandom*

So.... Tell us all your stories am sure theres many of you out there :wub:

Carrying a signed, framed, A Nightmare on Elm Street poster on the train from London to Manchester after LFCC one year was.... interesting

It was so big, and as it was framed it was so cumbersome. I ended up putting it on the table as like an extended table top, so Freddy's giant face was staring out at everyone for about two hours.

I got some very funny looks, at the train stations also, but it was well worth it. Looks awesome in my hall!

Erm I dont know whether I should admit to this or not....

Ok here goes!

*Hangs head in shame* :D

I have 'nudged' a little girl out of the way so that I could be first to acquire a She-Ra doll...:D

:lol: I couldn't help myself, the doll was gorgeous! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I managaed to negotiate the Cut out from the last Star Trek film from my local cinema.

I had to collect it in the morning so took it into work with me and propped it behind my Desk.

Got funny looks all day long, not ads many as i had walking home with it, but it was worth it.

Now its framed and hung pride of place in my hallway for all to see. :D