Have any unannounced guests arrived at the last minute today [Sat]?

TurquoiseTrance

Can anyone who's at Collectormania, near Collectormania, or was there this morning but has already left for some reason, answer this, please?

I'm planning to go tomorrow, but as I'm not too far from MK, I could probably get there later on today if I suddenly discovered there was someone there I wanted to see but didn't know about owing to their randomly turning up on the day (and/or me not being especially psychic).

Sounds silly, but I'm asking this question because I dreamt last night that someone was trying to host a Red Dwarf convention in a house, and the only cast member I definitely recollect seeing in the dream ISN'T a [pre-announced] guest at Collectormania this time round. Also, there were loads of cows wandering around opposite the house, despite it appearing to be in the middle of a suburban-looking estate with only a smallish area of grass...MK Dons' mascots are cows, as a tribute to the concrete cows in Milton Keynes (which are a bit weird, but fairly well-known), so I wonder if this meant anything or was pure coincidence. Sorry this is a bit of a strange message all round.

No last minute surprises, sorry.

Danny, Chris and Robert are here today and Chris and Norman are due to be here tomorrow. I think Danny's due to be here tomorrow as well but am not 100% sure without checking.