Latest Guest Announcement: EDGAR MITCHELL

showmasters

Hi Steve,

Sounds good to me. I'm booking my room next week. Just need to get my plans in order as i'm leaving for the USA after the event to attend a private signing and to pick up a few things i've bought .

Jamie

Jamie

could you email my at sw_bull@sky.com so we can arrange a meet.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you were surprised to get his signature. Did you have some influence. given that his reply to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House of Representatives was 'I don't do that anymore'. She apparently ask for an autograph for her grandson.

I am sure a lot of us would like to see what his signature looks like these days. Would you be willing to post it here and share it?

Sounds like fantasy to me! I know several people who were at that talk: others who were at Mildenhall.... No-one saw anyone doing any signings!

I guess you were surprised to get his signature. Did you have some influence. given that his reply to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House of Representatives was 'I don't do that anymore'. She apparently ask for an autograph for her grandson.

I am sure a lot of us would like to see what his signature looks like these days. Would you be willing to post it here and share it?

Sounds like fantasy to me! I know several people who were at that talk: others who were at Mildenhall.... No-one saw anyone doing any signings!

I am not surprised that members will form that kind of opinion, given all we know about Neil's signing policy.

So let's see a picture of the signed item. As I said previously, it would be great to see such a recent Armstrong signature.