Farscape Fans Needed!

SikozuShanu

Hello,

I am organising the convention book for Raelee Hill (Sikozu, season 4/PKW), to be hand delivered to Raelee in LA later in the year.

What is a con book?

Basically, it is a collection of messages or pics, artwork, wallpapers, haiku... whatever you like.

Raelee is an absolute sweetheart and she would be thrilled to bits to get a book jam-packed with messages - anything from a few lines (eg 'Really liked your performance... or greetings from UK..) to a proper letter length set of prose.

Please email any message and/or pics to:

anthony.fripp@ntlworld.com

The book is A5 size.

Thanks very much!!

Em Fripp

• 3 weeks later...

Please, please email me or pm me here if you wish to send a few words or a piccy to Raelee.

I am in desperate need of as many messages as possible for her convention book ;)

Raelee became a mum last Feb, so it'd be really great to give her a book bursting with messages ;)

• 2 months later...

Three months to go until the deadline.

The theme for the book is 'Family', and any/all messages/ poems/ pics/ recipies/ art gladly recieved.

This is a great opportunity for fans to connect with the actors...the Farscape conventions won't go on forever, so make the most of them :D

• 4 weeks later...

Three months to go until the deadline.

The theme for the book is 'Family', and any/all messages/ poems/ pics/ recipies/ art gladly recieved.

This is a great opportunity for fans to connect with the actors...the Farscape conventions won't go on forever, so make the most of them :lol:

Cant seem to PM you or Email so will put a shorty here:

add this to the book

Hi Raelee Hill,

hope this finds you Happy and Well & congratulations on becoming a mum, Please if you ever get some spare time please come visit us here in the UK for a signing convention possible with Collecomania or Film and Comic Con as there are a lot of UK fans that would love the chance to meet you

all the best

John