hull humber and / or still in school

dorkifying

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i am off to ET4 it is my first convention.

i love eclipse and jasper. and would just like to see who else is going so please reply. :)

hey i dont come from hull but im going to ET$ and its my first time to lol

hey :huh: it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :o

hey i am off to ET4 it is my first convention. i love eclipse and jasper. and would just like to see who else is going so please reply. :)
hey :P it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :D
↲hey lol cool so wat year are u in? Im in year 11 and im 15 but when et 4 is on r b 16

hey i am off to ET4 it is my first convention. i love eclipse and jasper. and would just like to see who else is going so please reply. :)
hey :P it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :D
↲hey lol cool so wat year are u in? Im in year 11 and im 15 but when et 4 is on r b 16

year 9 and i will be 14 when at ET4 :D

hey :P it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :P

cool lol im well excited so do u hav any idea wat happens when u arrive ?

hey :YAHOO: it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :dance:

year 9 and i will be 14 when at ET4 :wub:

same here lol um no not realy apart from you have to check in and there is a opening ceromony. i think.

hey :blink: it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :YAHOO:

same here lol um no not realy apart from you have to check in and there is a opening ceromony. i think.

lol same thats all i i know im really nervous lol so these forums are a real life saver lol im rubbish at making new friends .by the way my names sian :)

hey ^_^ it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :lol:

year 9 and i will be 14 when at ET4 :o

lol same thats all i i know im really nervous lol so these forums are a real life saver lol im rubbish at making new friends .by the way my names sian :)

same here lol :D. my names louise. :)

You'll both be fine :) It was my first convention last time and I didn't know anyone apart from Tiff but everyone is friendly and it's easy to make friends! :lol:
↲ lol so do people usually make friends on here or at the event?

hey ;) it does'ent matter if you ain't from hull i am trying to change the name anyway lol :D
same here lol :D. my names louise. :)
lol so do u know wat u are wearing to the volturi ball? And did u add me on facebook lol?

Hey guys :D

I dont know if you already know this (apologies if you do)

but if you dont want your quotes to be so long, keep the bits that you want, make sure it has the

[ quote] and [/ quote] at the start and at the end, and delete the bits you dont.

That way, you only have the bit you wanted to show and it keeps your posts easier to read

If you didnt want to know that, then, sorry, Hi :WAVE: lol

You do both really...at the event you just tend to get talking to anyone and making friends...but I did recognise people off here who I talked too :)

oh kk lol do u mind if i add u on facebook or summit ?

Hey guys :D

I dont know if you already know this (apologies if you do)

but if you dont want your quotes to be so long, keep the bits that you want, make sure it has the

[ quote] and [/ quote] at the start and at the end, and delete the bits you dont.

That way, you only have the bit you wanted to show and it keeps your posts easier to read

If you didnt want to know that, then, sorry, Hi :WAVE: lol

cool thanx i didn't know that lol so r u goin to ET4 ?

thats ok :D

Hopefully, only one I missed was ET1, so would be a shame to miss this one :D

ye lol i've been saving up since ET1 just to go to aleast one of the conventions lol and know i can finally go to this one but im gonna be so nervous im rubbish at making friends thats y i came on here bacause the friend im going with said this was a gd place for info and making new friends.

lol so do u know wat u are wearing to the volturi ball? And did u add me on facebook lol?

dunno what i am wearing yet do you?

yh added you lol

lol ye think so if u want r show u a pic lol its a bit medienal so im not sure if it will fit in with every ones prom and evening dresses

Edited by Rhianydd

lol what have I started? wrecked posts lol

Have fixed them now.

If you do want to delete some of the stuff that you quote, just make sure it has:

This: [ quote] (without the spaces) at the start

and this: [ /quote] (without the spaces) at the end

ok thanks :D lol i will proberly still do them wrong lol :D