Roomie Needed for 3 nights

Nixster

Hi, I'm going to be booking a room at the Thistle this week for Fri - Sun (check out Monday) The price for a twin is not much more than a single so would anyone be will to share with me (females only - sorry lads :rolleyes: )

The price is £243 for the 3 nights so that's £121.50 each.

If you would like to share please get hold of me at da_nixster_2@yahoo.co.uk

Please only reply if you are serious is going, in other words *begs* don't cancel on me :WINCE:

• Moderators

My problem is I don't know if I need a roomie or not yet - my sister and another friend are both still thinking about whether they want to/can afford to come to this. (Obviously if one of them DOES come, I room with them, but if they don't I'll need one.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

If you're still looking for a roomie, my sister has now said she's almost certainly not going to be able to go, so I'm in need of a roomie. (Don't worry, I wouldn't cancel on you if she can come in the end, she'd sort herself out.)

If you're still looking for a roomie, my sister has now said she's almost certainly not going to be able to go, so I'm in need of a roomie. (Don't worry, I wouldn't cancel on you if she can come in the end, she'd sort herself out.)

Ok, the rooms yours. Yay - Spending money. lol :(

get hold of my on the e-mail address above with your details and I'll sort out the rest