Question about Unmarked tickets?

TorchwoodDoctor

Ok, this is my first post so sorry if I get anything wrong! :thumbup:

Right, so I ordered a ticket for JB's photoshoot and a Torchwood Talk ticket around an hour after they went on sale, and they were delivered fine to me. I then a few days later ordered a Kai Owen photoshoot and an early bird ticket, and they both came today, but i've noticed that they've been stamped with something so the card is imprinted whereas the JB and Torchwood Talk ones haven't?

Are these tickets valid or do I need to ask for replacements?

Also, for the Torchwood Talk, i'm number 18, does that refer to what seat I have to sit in as I've got two other people coming with me and they've got numbers 38 and 100, but we don't want to be sat apart?

Thanks,

Jess x

No you're fine with your tickets. Some just don't get stamped because it is handmade and some tickets just do not have this stamping thing but really you're ok with those, don't worry!

Don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you've got! If this is your first event, you're gonna love it sooooo much! This is the most marvellous one you'll ever do, everything just seems unreal when it's the first time!! *nostalgia nostalgia!*

No you're fine with your tickets. Some just don't get stamped because it is handmade and some tickets just do not have this stamping thing but really you're ok with those, don't worry!

Don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you've got! If this is your first event, you're gonna love it sooooo much! This is the most marvellous one you'll ever do, everything just seems unreal when it's the first time!! *nostalgia nostalgia!*

Thank you :jason:

My first collectormania was in 2006 at milton keynes, and since then i've only been to comic con (the most recent one in london), so this will be exciting still and all new to me! I've never been able to get a talk ticket or photoshoot before, especially not with JB, so i'm UBER excited!

Also, for the Torchwood Talk, i'm number 18, does that refer to what seat I have to sit in as I've got two other people coming with me and they've got numbers 38 and 100, but we don't want to be sat apart?

FYI, believe the (paid) talk tickets are in seating order so you will be seated separately/apart from your friends unless you can convince adjacent people to swap :\

FYI, believe the (paid) talk tickets are in seating order so you will be seated separately/apart from your friends unless you can convince adjacent people to swap :\

Eep! Haha I don't think somebody with a ticket for seat 19 or 17 would swap for seat 38 or 100 xD Ah well, I'll be breaking the bad news to my friends soon then haha!