Who Is STILL Attending The Torchwood Event?

666.damian

James Marsters' site has also been updated with the news, it's very sad, but it can't be helped. He injured himself last night when filming and his Doctors have advised him not to fly for a few days. It'd be great to know what's happening with the schedule though. Hopefully we may get Katy Wix photoshoots now. :uhoh:

• Moderators

It's tricky for anyone official to get on as they're all organising the event.

However, from what others are saying, and an apparent message from James' manager - he's not coming due to injury.

But that's all. Everything else is going ahead as normal, as far as we're aware.

James Marsters' site has also been updated with the news, it's very sad, but it can't be helped. He injured himself last night when filming and his Doctors have advised him not to fly for a few days. It'd be great to know what's happening with the schedule though. Hopefully we may get Katy Wix photoshoots now. B)

So does that mean its been confirmed by the convention managers that he has canceled? He may already be in the U.K, :uhoh: If hes canceled who taking the place of two major big stars? Regards

Considering the extreme lateness of this problem, I highly doubt there'll be any replacement.

It's not impossible, but I don't think anyone should expect one.

Hi davidb, Is it certain and confirmed then? as so many people are saying different things he might turn up might not. ECT. Can I ask as the 2 major stars may not attend what will happen in there place? Im sorry but as Im new Im a bit wary and have questions :uhoh: Thanks then

• Moderators

Obviously without James, the schedule will have had to be re-worked. I cannot say what they will do though, and people will just find out at the convention.

Apparently James' manager has confirmed this, so for now we'll believe that. It's tough for Massive Events to come online and say anything due to being at the event organising.

But if it is the case, then I don't think anyone should expect any more guests due to it being the day of the convention. I would imagine the best option would just be to increase the availability of the guests already attending.

I've got to agree. While I would love a new guest, I highly doubt we'll get one and can understand that as it's very unlikely that a guest will say yes at this late stage. It's unfortunate that James has had to cancel but its not anyone's fault and hopefully we'll get him and John as guests for The Hub 4. I'm not going to let it ruin my weekend, I'm still going to have an awesome time. I'd like to wish James a speedy recovery, hopefully I'll meet him at some stage. :D;)

Edited by Doctor Who