Kinda like roll call but

tpepper4

Awwww Tiff just sod him, buy the ticket anyway and when it comes up in "conversation" just say "oh yeah already got my ticket I mean after what you said about the concert ticket thought I'd just get it anyway"

This sounds like a plan! Or use the whole "I'm a legal adult now, so shut up" argument (:

it's like...i have to go now because it's nearly 10..."too late to be on the computer"

i can't though...i can't afford it...and i dunno...

gah! i hate it.....

Can nobody lend you money?

YOU WILL GO TO THE BALL!

awh thanks!

another problem is i will be in London from Monday till Wednesday next week..

so i can't really get the tickets anyway unless i ask someone to order them for me...

i don't wanna get them and then not be able to go, cause i will be with my dad the time of ET3 :/

Chesme u wont be alone, btw my mum said your really pretty lol, she was like who is the one in jamas? She is so pretty.

Also tiff u have to have to have to have to have to come!!

OMG I love your mom forever :D Tell her thank you from me xD I can has your mommy?

Tiff, I so hope you can come! It won't be the same without you...I'd say to do what Rachel & Samward said to do tbh...I know it might not be a wise idea and you cba to ask anymore but maybe you need to push a little more? Idk, I might just make you another petition :o

Chesme u wont be alone, btw my mum said your really pretty lol, she was like who is the one in jamas? She is so pretty.

Also tiff u have to have to have to have to have to come!!

OMG I love your mom forever :unsure: Tell her thank you from me xD I can has your mommy?

Tiff, I so hope you can come! It won't be the same without you...I'd say to do what Rachel & Samward said to do tbh...I know it might not be a wise idea and you cba to ask anymore but maybe you need to push a little more? Idk, I might just make you another petition :WAVE:

i try and bring it up again and he just never answers me so i won't do that again....

besides he will prob bring it back up again in a month..... :P

OMG I love your mom forever :thumbup: Tell her thank you from me xD I can has your mommy?

Tiff, I so hope you can come! It won't be the same without you...I'd say to do what Rachel & Samward said to do tbh...I know it might not be a wise idea and you cba to ask anymore but maybe you need to push a little more? Idk, I might just make you another petition :(

LOL well u don't live too far from us, maybe we can share ;)

And hear hear @ the petition!!!

[i try and bring it up again and he just never answers me so i won't do that again....

besides he will prob bring it back up again in a month..... :WINCE:

Aw man I'd just buy my ticket lol and face the conseqences when they came, I'm so glad I don't live at home for this kinda stuff though :(