How fantastic were charlie daniel and jose

lisajb28

Had the most amazing time, the boys where so kind and down to earth and made every one feel special.....And might i add HOT!!!

Thank u guys for making mine and my sisters year i expect great things for u all xxx

From the best dressed girls who charlie wanted us to swop over dresses for him lol

Picture110.jpg

Picture109.jpg

Picture116.jpg

The guests were so amazing!

Daniel was such a sweetie and so gorgeous!

Charlie was so funny and cheeky :D

And Jose was such a lovely person to talk to - me and my friends went up to him when he didn't have an autograph queue and he talked to us for at least 15mins about a whole manner of things plus he even remembered us from the photoshoot the night before :)

I am so happy with these guests as they were such wonderful people to meet. And they were asked two of my questions in the talk :D

The guests were FECKIN AWESOME! Daniel gave me a massive hug ( i swear i heard ribs breaking)

Charlie was so gracious, he allowed me to take some photos with him at the prom and he did some hilarious

photos in the 3 photos i had with him :D I EVEN GOT A KISS! (squeeeeeee)

Jose was so sweet and such a gentleman, he let me and my sis out of the lift before him! (what has happened to such gentlemen??)

They were all awesome and made this a fantabulous weekend :D

Boy, Charlie down a treat with the ladies!! I've never seen such a rush of people in my life!

Lots of groping, kissing and the poor lad even had to ask his bodyguard if he could go to the loo as he was so crowded.

I didn't get any photos of anyone, because neither of us brought a camera with us!! D'oh. Big forehead slap for that one.

Charlie seemed to steal the show from what I can gather from my rather drunken stupor!!