Sports Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for the Sports Zone at Collectormania London.

KERRY DIXON

Kerry Michael Dixon is a retired English professional footballer who played most notably for Chelsea and England. Dixon's impact at Chelsea was immediate; he scored two goals on his debut against Derby County and added 32 more through the season as the club romped to promotion as Second Division champions. Chelsea clinched promotion with a 5-0 win against Leeds United, in which Dixon scored a hat-trick.

kerry_dixon.jpg

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for the Sports Zone at Collectormania London.

KERRY DIXON

Kerry Michael Dixon is a retired English professional footballer who played most notably for Chelsea and England. Dixon's impact at Chelsea was immediate; he scored two goals on his debut against Derby County and added 32 more through the season as the club romped to promotion as Second Division champions. Chelsea clinched promotion with a 5-0 win against Leeds United, in which Dixon scored a hat-trick.

Oh great! Each time I look for Chelsea guests and you get Spurs or England or Spurs and the one time, the one time I cannot go (another event same weekend), you go and get not one but TWO Chelsea guests I'd love to meet. I think the only other time I remember there being other ex-Chelsea stars was on the one day I couldn't go over that weekend and that happened to be the day they were scheduled for (have a sneaky feeling it was 'Chopper' Harris again and someone else). I used to have such a crush on Kerry when I was younger and 'Chopper' is a true Chelsea legend ::sighs::

Was a bit bummed about missing the two B7 guests (I go to these for the sci-fi guests mainly) but am now really gutted. Bloomin' typical...Grrrrrrrr!

Well done though, and perhaps they can be persuaded to attend again at a future date?

Good sports guests are always tempting and the one time I ever got fangirly over someone at one of these was not one of my beloved film or tv stars but actually Jimmy Greaves, much to his amusement ::blushes::[

Edited by thefreckles