Dresses.... HELP

popstar!!

Right well I have two dresses and I'm totally confused as to which one to wear for the prom and which for the disco, I bought one specially for prom then I decided to finish making the other one so I have two choices and I can't choose. Help please :(

ASOS

^^^^ Thats my first option!

And this is the dress I'm making.... It does nooot look anything like that really, it's all black and the polka dots are kind of embossed on the material so they dont stand out too much, it has a black underskirt and silk top, wherever you see spots it is half see through black, but obviously with material underneath, kind of hard to describe. And it's got a low back. :) Thanks

My Webpage

So which one for which night? xx

Right well I have two dresses and I'm totally confused as to which one to wear for the prom and which for the disco, I bought one specially for prom then I decided to finish making the other one so I have two choices and I can't choose. Help please :(

ASOS

^^^^ Thats my first option!

And this is the dress I'm making.... It does nooot look anything like that really, it's all black and the polka dots are kind of embossed on the material so they dont stand out too much, it has a black underskirt and silk top, wherever you see spots it is half see through black, but obviously with material underneath, kind of hard to describe. And it's got a low back. :) Thanks

My Webpage

So which one for which night? xx

i like the first option for..... erm... prom! :o:D

second one for disco.... actually.... i really dont know... they are both adorable :D

Edited by Tiffanyy