Lift going from Lancashire!

chris_hod

Hi All

I will be driving down from Lancaster to London on the friday for this con if anyone along the way would like a lift, in exchange for a small contribution towards fuel I would be more than happy to assist. I think I posted in a previous thread I had room in a corsa, well i recently changed my car to an Almera so its a bit roomier, so space is available for two or maybe three whedon fans to travel with me and my gf from north to south at a reduced rate :D

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Chris (AKA Captain Mal) :D

We are coming back on Monday we thought it be easier cus of train times but a lift up there might be helpful it will save on one train fare.

I said i live in preston but i actually live in grimsargh but i live right on the edge (so close i could put one foot on preston and one on grimsargh) any way i live about 2 mins away from where you get on the motorway and about 5 mins from where you get off.

I hope i havn't confussed you have you been to preston before?

Oki Doki just checking she worries, but she is easy to get along with so should be fun. We were worrying about how to get there cus it doesn't really matter on the way home cus we have all day on monday to catch the train. So you helping us out, eases our minds a bit hehe.

Are you going to the friday meet up?

Just wondering how much you were thinking for petrol money. As its getting closer now we are trying to finalise how to get there and back and how much money we need. Just making sure we are still on so i can buy my train tickets for the way home.

Edited by Beccaasp!

really its no trouble, i will not mind getting out to stretch my lanky legs at any point so please tell her not to worry about it, i wont be charging her for stopping time haha

Just sorry we cant offer you a lift back but i suppose a saving one way is better than none and dont blame you for wanting to stay the sunday night, we would if we could! haha

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, you said you lived in Lancaster where abouts? Me and my mum might be intrested we live in Preston and want to go down on friday what day are you coming back?

Completely random, but DUDE! I STUDIED IN PRESTON!!!

Ahem. Have a nice evening :D

Hey, you said you lived in Lancaster where abouts? Me and my mum might be intrested we live in Preston and want to go down on friday what day are you coming back?

Completely random, but DUDE! I STUDIED IN PRESTON!!!

Ahem. Have a nice evening :thumbup:

Yeah, cus its the coolest place hehe. Where did you study?

Also Chris its not long now and just wondering about pick up point. I was wondering if you knew where the new Spar/Petrol station has been built on what i think is Bluebell way, right where you get on the motorway?