Thank you to whoever handed in my purse!

As the title says, an enormous thank you to whoever found my purse on Saturday and handed it in. Whoever you are, you are a star!

I didn't realise it was missing until Monday morning and rang Earls Court etc. but didn't think to contact Showmasters :P There wasn't much in it (some cards and bits) but it had a few people's e-mail addies and was of enormour sentimental value so thank you so much once again.

And a big thank you to Jason et al. for taking the trouble to track me down (via my dentist). That was very thoughtful of you and much, much appreciated :D

As the title says, an enormous thank you to whoever found my purse on Saturday and handed it in. Whoever you are, you are a star!

I didn't realise it was missing until Monday morning and rang Earls Court etc. but didn't think to contact Showmasters :YAHOO: There wasn't much in it (some cards and bits) but it had a few people's e-mail addies and was of enormour sentimental value so thank you so much once again.

And a big thank you to Jason et al. for taking the trouble to track me down (via my dentist). That was very thoughtful of you and much, much appreciated ^_^

That would have been my sister-in-law and I, and you're quite welcome. :D We found it on the floor down by the photo collection point.

Edited by lanaya

That would have been my sister-in-law and I, and you're quite welcome. :dance: We found it on the floor down by the photo collection point.

Oh, that would have been it! I didn't visit any stalls but did empty my bag whilst trying to fit my photoshoot pics in after collecting them. I was far more worried about not putting my bag on the table as we'd been told off for doing so earlier on (I was trying to put my camera away) and I'm not one for breaking any rules so had rested in on there for around 5 seconds to open it up and see what needed shifting out.

Please do pass on my thanks to your siste-in-law as well. As I said before I am enormously grateful and you are both wonderful people!

::hugs::

Edited by thefreckles