Tickets

When does the online shop close for LFCC? if it hasn't already......

If it has, am i allowed to buy an early entry ticket for the sunday on the day? if not, am i allowed to pay for a normal ticket on the day?

Also, are photo shoots availiable on the day?

I was hoping to get one with Eve, but i'm paying for it with the money i get on saturday 18th.

If they're not availiable i'm sure i can convince my mum to lend me some money..... :dance:

One last thing... if i buy a ticket online before it closes, will it be sent to me (cos it's really close to the event) or will i have to collect it on the day like some collectormania guests did with their photo shoots?

if anyone can answer these, then thanks :chair:

There'll be an announcement when the shop is closed but I'm guessing that it's likely to be this weekend.

You can buy early bird tickets and standard tickets on the day. When you get to the venue, there'll be two entrances - one for people who already bought their tickets and the other for people paying on the day. They're usually clearly marked.

You can buy photo tickets on the day. Just go to the organisers desk.

If you order from the shop now, the tickets should still be sent out to you. However, you need to bear in mind that Kirstie who is processing the orders has been on holiday and isn't back until tomorrow and that there is currently a postal strike in London which is where, I think, the tickets are posted out from. So the tickets might not arrive on time. If that happened you would need to make sure you took the booking confirmation with you and go to see somebody at the organisers desk so that they could get you sorted.

To be honest, with only a week to the event ( :dance: ) unless you desperately want to order your tickets in advance, you might as well save the £2 postage charge and buy them when you get there.

Hope that helps.

There'll be an announcement when the shop is closed but I'm guessing that it's likely to be this weekend.

You can buy early bird tickets and standard tickets on the day. When you get to the venue, there'll be two entrances - one for people who already bought their tickets and the other for people paying on the day. They're usually clearly marked.

You can buy photo tickets on the day. Just go to the organisers desk.

If you order from the shop now, the tickets should still be sent out to you. However, you need to bear in mind that Kirstie who is processing the orders has been on holiday and isn't back until tomorrow and that there is currently a postal strike in London which is where, I think, the tickets are posted out from. So the tickets might not arrive on time. If that happened you would need to make sure you took the booking confirmation with you and go to see somebody at the organisers desk so that they could get you sorted.

To be honest, with only a week to the event ( :dance: ) unless you desperately want to order your tickets in advance, you might as well save the £2 postage charge and buy them when you get there.

Hope that helps.

cool thanks.

Will there definately be early bird tickets still avaliable on the day though?

Will there definately be early bird tickets still avaliable on the day though?

Yes there are ALWAYS Early Bird entry tickets as well as standard tickets available on the day. The only tickets that are in danger of completely running out before the event are the photo tickets.