If anyone could put up with an eighteen-year-old Slytherin ...

StripedFeline

... and is looking to share a room for the weekend, I'm open to requests! :)

This is my first possible event, so I'm very nervous! I'm a bit gutted most of my friends aren't too keen on it or are just too broke, so I'm going to have to travel up alone on me bill. I'm hoping to also get a gold ticket and actually meet some of the cast hopefully for the first time. :) I'm so excited.

So yeah, if you don't mind me tagging along and hanging with you, I'd really love to open up this offer and meet new people.

I've seen that also there's no PM option here, so here's my Facebook for anyone thinking about it:

http://www.facebook.com/StripedFeline?ref=profile

Thank youu!

... and is looking to share a room for the weekend, I'm open to requests! :)

This is my first possible event, so I'm very nervous! I'm a bit gutted most of my friends aren't too keen on it or are just too broke, so I'm going to have to travel up alone on me bill. I'm hoping to also get a gold ticket and actually meet some of the cast hopefully for the first time. :) I'm so excited.

So yeah, if you don't mind me tagging along and hanging with you, I'd really love to open up this offer and meet new people.

I've seen that also there's no PM option here, so here's my Facebook for anyone thinking about it:

http://www.facebook.com/StripedFeline?ref=profile

Thank youu!

i would but i doubt i'll be able to go :P

Hi, I am going, with one of my friends (yeah, like you I am gutted not many of my friends were that bothered about going).

I am already sharing a room, but I'd love to hang out with you if you wanted?

Well, I'll add you on FB anyway yeah and we can talk!

(btw- I am Emilie in case you're wondering who this random girl is adding you!!!)